• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

SPECIAL OFFER!!!

krazeday

Bettor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have a very special offer for the betting-forum.com

We are very confident we have some of the best tipsters in the world on Capper Trophy, and for February only, if you sign up and purchase a 7 day, 15 day or 30 day package and you do not make a profit, I will give you another subscription to the same tipster for FREE!!!

As an extra incentive, I have set minimum profit margin for each subscription as shown below. If you purchase a subscription, and it fails to hit this, you will receive your free subscription

For the 7 Day package, the profit should be at least 6% at the end of the subscription;
For the 15 Day package, the profit must be at least 10% at the end of the subscription;
For the 30 Day package, the profit must be at least 12% at the end of the subscription;

The profit is based on all selections made by the tipster during the promotion based on our advertised prices.

To claim your free subscription, you just need to contact me on tipsearch1@gmail.com