• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Spain: LaLiga Week 19: 11. Jan.

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
Rayo Vallecano vs Celta Vigo

Hosts are struggling to survive in the league. They earned 6 points in the last two games. No doubt, they will try to continue with positive results. Otherwise, they have a weak attack and a very vulnerable defense. In any case, they have 4 wins so far. On the other hand, they have 2-3-4 so far at home. So, they will rely on De Tomas (5 goals). However, he is not in a particularly good form. In the last 10 matches, he scored only two goals in all competitions.

On the other hand, visitors are without a win in the last 3 games. No doubt, they want to return to the winning track. They have 5 wins in the new season. On the other hand, they have 2-2-4 so far on the road.

Everything indicates that hosts have the opportunity for a positive result. However, I'm not sure.

Anyway, I expect a slight advantage on visitors. Gomez and probably Aspas, if he returns to the team, can be a threat to their opponent.

So, my offer is: Away win (+ 0.25AH with Odds 1.70).

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
For the first time in the season, Vallecano comes from two consecutive wins in the championship and, as logical, has attracted both her psychology and her hopes for staying in the Prize Division. Her last success, the double at Valladolid's headquarters, and he would have liked to crack the ... good, with a third three-pointer, this time against Celta. The team from Vigo disappointed in a big part this year, coming from home defeat from Bilbao with 2-1. Commonly, the two teams seem capable of all as a whole, but they can score once in the game
RAYO VALLECANO vs RC CELTA DE VIGO @@ Both team to score, odds 1.65

"Nightmare" Benfica looked in the match on Sunday with Rio Ave, staying back in the score 2-0, but then did what it was supposed to and reversed the situation with 4-2. There is no margin of loss in the capital's squad, given that Porto's champion is seven points. Reasonable favorite today at Santa Clara's headquarters, but with the ease of receiving it we will prefer the many goals
CD SANTA CLARA vs SL BENFICA @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.70

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
Rayo Vallecano vs Celta Vigo

Hosts are struggling to survive in the league. They earned 6 points in the last two games. No doubt, they will try to continue with positive results. Otherwise, they have a weak attack and a very vulnerable defense. In any case, they have 4 wins so far. On the other hand, they have 2-3-4 so far at home. So, they will rely on De Tomas (5 goals). However, he is not in a particularly good form. In the last 10 matches, he scored only two goals in all competitions.

On the other hand, visitors are without a win in the last 3 games. No doubt, they want to return to the winning track. They have 5 wins in the new season. On the other hand, they have 2-2-4 so far on the road.

Everything indicates that hosts have the opportunity for a positive result. However, I'm not sure.

Anyway, I expect a slight advantage on visitors. Gomez and probably Aspas, if he returns to the team, can be a threat to their opponent.

So, my offer is: Away win (+ 0.25AH with Odds 1.70).
Rayo Vallecano vs Celta Vigo: 4:2
Pick Missed.