• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Spain Round 15

spkutano

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
1637819977935.png

BillyDuke89

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Athletic Bilbao vs. Granada

Marcelino García Toral still cannot count on defenders Dani Vivian, Iuri Bercice and Peru Nolascoain, while center forward Asier Villalibre was injured again in the match against Levante. However, the entrenador of the "team of lions" is not very worried about this, stating that he has enough generalists at his disposal, capable of closing the position in the center of the attack. Granada's main center back Domingos Duarte has been injured for two months now, and now the experienced Viktor Diaz, a flank defender, whom Robert Moreno has been stubbornly putting in the center of defense for some reason, has been added to the company. In addition, before the November break in the championship, center-half Luis Miglia was injured again, and his colleague Monch will miss the fight in Bilbao due to disqualification.

Prediction
Athletic is rightly considered the undisputed favorite of the upcoming match. Granada is quite a suitable opponent in order to interrupt an unsuccessful streak. Moreover, on their own field, where the Basques have invariably beat the “Nasrid team” in the last four matches in a row. I will not invent anything in the forecast - the victory of Marcelino's team in one or two goals. It is quite possible without conceding goals.

Match Bet - Athletic win with handicap(-1)

BillyDuke89

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Osasuna vs. Elche

Osasuna in the upcoming match will not be helped by the main central midfielder Lucas Torro, who went through the warnings. Also offside are reserve goalkeeper Juan Perez (injured) and rotation midfielder Robert Ibanez (infected). As for Elche, the guests in Pamplona will not be helped by the main center-back Pedro Bigas, who received another revival.

Prediction
Osasuna will finally face an opponent who is weaker by default. Another thing is that the team of Hagoba Arrasate in the current season does not play well at El Sadar - only one victory in seven home games with three draws and three defeats. Elche can have the effect of changing the coach, but only this will be difficult to leave. Plus, the “Franchiverdes” are habitually playing badly away - five defeats in seven matches of the current championship with one victory (over badly started Getafe) and a draw. In general, I think that I will not surprise anyone especially if I bet on Osasuna to win. I also expect from the hosts at least two goals scored, and in general I think that the fight may well turn out to be quite effective. True, it is possible that the match will be canceled - the day before, snow began to fall in Pamplona, and heavy winter rainfall is also expected on the day of the game.

Match Bet - Osasuna win