• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Germany Round 13

rateandbet

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Germany 13.jpg

tommalkovic12

Bettor
Reaction score
Wolfsburg - Dormund - No matter how big Dormund fan I am. At this moment they are broken, a lot of main players are out for the next few games. After the disaster performance in the CL group stage. I can't see any possible scenario in which they will win the game. I hope i'm wrong. But the situation is bad as hell. In the other site - Wolfsburg are performing quite well this season. My pick is Wolfsburg to win - @2.90 or on CS 2-1 .

BillyDuke89

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Greuther vs Hoffenheim

Greuter's player situation is not easy. Robin Ker and Jessic Ngancam were out for the rest of the season. Until mid-December, the team will not be able to count on the defenders of Jung, Hoogma and Virgevra. In addition, Itter passed a positive test for coronavirus. Hoffenheim's infirmary is also overcrowded: Baumgartner, Rudy, Larson, Kaderabek and John are not ready to play. They were joined by Skov and Bicakchich. And Andrei Kramaric, who has scored eight goals this season, has missed the match with Leipzig and will probably not play now.
In their last home game against Eintracht Frankfurt, Greuther were minutes away from finally scoring points. In general, the team from Fürth rarely loses big, especially at home. I think that Hoffenheim will still manage to finally interrupt his unsuccessful streak on the road and win.

Prediction

However, this success is unlikely to be too simple. It seems that the bet on the victory of Hoffenheim looks quite reliable. If you want to get a higher coefficient, you can take a risk and put the guests on the victory in one goal. Also, based on statistics, it looks good to bet that at least one of the teams will not score in the match.

Bet - Both Team To Score(No)