• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Reliable software

SoccerDB

New Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Hi, guys

SoccerDatabase is a tool made for professional bettors and high rollers to enhance their performance of in-play and pre-game betting.

-complete database from major European, American and Asian football leagues
-complete statistics about results, fixtures, odds, ELO coefficient, shots, corners, ball possession
-odds and odds movements (update every 5 minutes)
-tons of information ready to be exported on EXCEL or CSV files

Absolutely free: SoccerDatabaseTM

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Hi SoccerDB, can you please share with us an estimate of the win rate of this software.

JanLewisfD

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
Guys, I'm not a professional, but I have friends who are professionals in this field and even bookmakers. They explained to me that they work with statistics or simple AI gives a random chance. Usually it's crap, nothing serious was encountered to this day. Don't want people to be fooled or involved in something that will waste their time. For example, I use only one website that coordinates me to all major platforms for bonus football game as guide, never used something else besides this gem. Unique and very efficient, try it and later thank me.

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Guys, I'm not a professional, but I have friends who are professionals in this field and even bookmakers. They explained to me that they work with statistics or simple AI gives a random chance. Usually it's crap, nothing serious was encountered to this day. Don't want people to be fooled or involved in something that will waste their time. For example, I use only one website that coordinates me to all major platforms for bonus football game as guide, never used something else besides this gem. Unique and very efficient, try it and later thank me.
you have a point here, I too do not trust these AI generated stats softwares, most if not all of them lose in the long run for sure.