• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

ProbableBanker Predictions

PBanker

Bettor
Reaction score
Hello all,

I and a couple of friends have been working on this application for calculating our own probability predictions for
European league football for some time now. We have now published a website where all the probabilities can be found.
Since it's just sort of a hobby, it's totally free of any charge or advertisement. (And NO, we're not collecting
any user data besides what Google Analytics does..)

Not making any promises about accuracy of the predictions but feel free to check it out :)

ProbableBanker.com features statistical probability calculations on following European leagues:

- England: Premier League
- England: Championship
- Germany: Bundesliga
- Italy: Serie A
- Spain: La Liga
- France: Ligue 1

+ Full history of all of our probability predictions

pbanker_1.JPG
pbanker_2.JPG

ken

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Hello all,

I and a couple of friends have been working on this application for calculating our own probability predictions for
European league football for some time now. We have now published a website where all the probabilities can be found.
Since it's just sort of a hobby, it's totally free of any charge or advertisement. (And NO, we're not collecting
any user data besides what Google Analytics does..)

Not making any promises about accuracy of the predictions but feel free to check it out :)

ProbableBanker.com features statistical probability calculations on following European leagues:

- England: Premier League
- England: Championship
- Germany: Bundesliga
- Italy: Serie A
- Spain: La Liga
- France: Ligue 1

+ Full history of all of our probability predictions

View attachment 2179View attachment 2178
seems like just another AI powered tool that makes use of head-to-head records to predict the probabilities of 2 teams. If I'm wrong, please let us know how yours is different from predictZ for instance.

PBanker

Bettor
Reaction score
Ken: Yes, we do use H2H data (although it only plays a very small role) among all other statistics to calculate probabilities - so in that way our system is similar to e.g. predictZ. What comes to comparing our system to other's - I can't dwell into that because I would only be guessing how
different systems out there work (or what input they take). The way I see it is that the only meaningful comparison is long term results..

New predictions for 26.-27.1 EN Premier + Championship games available now.

PBanker

Bettor
Reaction score
New predictions now available for 30. - 31.1 games.

ken

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Ken: Yes, we do use H2H data (although it only plays a very small role) among all other statistics to calculate probabilities - so in that way our system is similar to e.g. predictZ. What comes to comparing our system to other's - I can't dwell into that because I would only be guessing how
different systems out there work (or what input they take). The way I see it is that the only meaningful comparison is long term results..

New predictions for 26.-27.1 EN Premier + Championship games available now.
sound fair enough when you talk about long term result, as from experience these tools don't work so well in the long-run, but i'm not saying it's same for your tool. afterall all we want is more profits from our bettingss, so all the best to you, and share wit us all the stats regularyly so we can eventually enroll and win too, thanks mate

PBanker

Bettor
Reaction score
New predictions now available for 13. - 14.2 games.

PBanker

Bettor
Reaction score
New predictions now available for 20. - 21.2 games.

PBanker

Bettor
Reaction score
New predictions now available for 27. - 28.2 games.

PBanker

Bettor
Reaction score
New predictions now available for 6. - 7.3 games.

PBanker

Bettor
Reaction score
New predictions now available for 13. - 14.3 games.

PBanker

Bettor
Reaction score
New predictions now available for 20. - 21.3 games.

PBanker

Bettor
Reaction score
New predictions now available for 17. - 18.4 games.

PBanker

Bettor
Reaction score
New predictions now available for weekend games.

PBanker

Bettor
Reaction score
New predictions now available for 8. - 9.5 games.

PBanker

Bettor
Reaction score
New predictions now available for 15. - 16.5 games.