• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

predictions from bookmaker, do they work?

yasminoneill

New Bettor
Reaction score
Recently I was faced with the problem of lack of money and my friend advised me to bet on sports and make money on it. He allegedly bet on football and won about $ 1,000
He threw this site off to me and said to read the Germany Football Predictions , follow the infographics and all that jazz.
But I like football and the only sport that I like is football. And I would like to bet
Could you advise me where it is better to bet on football, if you had a similar experience, please share it with me

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
some bookmakers offer good free tips, but that's not always the case.
I've been following the tips from the betting agent known as betibc and they deliver great tips to be sincere, and on a consistent basis https://bet-ibc.com/tips/ !
That said, it's always best to learn how to analyze the matches, no one wants to keep depending on tips offered by other sites (I mean for those who want to become PRO bettors). But for a start, you can use sites such as blogabet as well, which is an authority when it comes to tips.