• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Portugal: Segunda Liga Week 16: 09. Jan.

Writer

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Ferreira vs Leixoes

Hosts were very weak in the Premier League last season. They are now in the Segunda League. However, they now want at every cost to return to the best society. As things stand, they have the best chance to achieve their goal this season. They are a very strong team for this league and they will fight for the last match for promotion in Primeira. So, they are in a solid shape. In the last five games, they have only one defeat against FC Porto B (0: 1) at home. In any case, they have 11-1-3 with a goal difference of 21: 6 so far. On the other hand, they have 6 wins and 2 losses with a goal difference of 11: 3 so far at home.

At first glance, they should pick up the win in this game. Otherwise, they have the same number of points as Famalicao. True, but they have one game less. In the last match, they earned five yellow cards against Mafra away. Their best player, Luiz Phellype (9 goals), missed 3 consecutive matches. On the other hand, Baixinho (3 goals) can be helpful in this match. Tangue and Wagner will try to make a positive score.

On the other hand, visitors are average team. They have a very weak attack. On the other hand, they have a very solid defense. They had a very weak series, but at the last match they were better against Covilha (1: 0) at home. Otherwise, they have 2-1-5 on the road.

All in all, this will be a tough match and probably boring. Anyway, I expect a slight advantage on hosts.

Of course, low scoring was definitely expected as the best choice.

Anyway, I expect Home win.

So, my offer is: Home win with Odds 1.61.

Estoril vs Arouca

Hosts are black horses in the new season. They can disrupt the situation at the top of the table. They are also full of confidence. They have the most effective attack on the league. True, they have a vulnerable defense. Nevertheless, they now want victory at all costs. They are currently 3rd placed with 9-2-4 with a goal difference of 27:14 after 15 rounds. In the last match against Penafiel they had great trouble. So, they have conceded a goal in 44 '. After that, they in the 2nd Half simply can not find a hole in the opponent's net. However, they will rely on Roberto (6 goals), Boa Morte, Dadasov and others. So, they will go to victory at all costs.

On the other hand, visitors are average team. They will try to offer strong resistance. However, they have a lower capacity. True, they have 3 wins and 2 losses in the last five games. Also, they have a relatively strong attack.

On the other hand, they have 3-1-4 so far on the road.

Of course, this can be a tricky match. Anyway, I expect both teams to be able to score.

However, I will decide on the home team in this one.

So, my offer is: Home win with Odds 1.60.

Writer

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Ferreira vs Leixoes

Hosts were very weak in the Premier League last season. They are now in the Segunda League. However, they now want at every cost to return to the best society. As things stand, they have the best chance to achieve their goal this season. They are a very strong team for this league and they will fight for the last match for promotion in Primeira. So, they are in a solid shape. In the last five games, they have only one defeat against FC Porto B (0: 1) at home. In any case, they have 11-1-3 with a goal difference of 21: 6 so far. On the other hand, they have 6 wins and 2 losses with a goal difference of 11: 3 so far at home.

At first glance, they should pick up the win in this game. Otherwise, they have the same number of points as Famalicao. True, but they have one game less. In the last match, they earned five yellow cards against Mafra away. Their best player, Luiz Phellype (9 goals), missed 3 consecutive matches. On the other hand, Baixinho (3 goals) can be helpful in this match. Tangue and Wagner will try to make a positive score.

On the other hand, visitors are average team. They have a very weak attack. On the other hand, they have a very solid defense. They had a very weak series, but at the last match they were better against Covilha (1: 0) at home. Otherwise, they have 2-1-5 on the road.

All in all, this will be a tough match and probably boring. Anyway, I expect a slight advantage on hosts.

Of course, low scoring was definitely expected as the best choice.

Anyway, I expect Home win.

So, my offer is: Home win with Odds 1.61.

Estoril vs Arouca

Hosts are black horses in the new season. They can disrupt the situation at the top of the table. They are also full of confidence. They have the most effective attack on the league. True, they have a vulnerable defense. Nevertheless, they now want victory at all costs. They are currently 3rd placed with 9-2-4 with a goal difference of 27:14 after 15 rounds. In the last match against Penafiel they had great trouble. So, they have conceded a goal in 44 '. After that, they in the 2nd Half simply can not find a hole in the opponent's net. However, they will rely on Roberto (6 goals), Boa Morte, Dadasov and others. So, they will go to victory at all costs.

On the other hand, visitors are average team. They will try to offer strong resistance. However, they have a lower capacity. True, they have 3 wins and 2 losses in the last five games. Also, they have a relatively strong attack.

On the other hand, they have 3-1-4 so far on the road.

Of course, this can be a tricky match. Anyway, I expect both teams to be able to score.

However, I will decide on the home team in this one.

So, my offer is: Home win with Odds 1.60.
Ferreira vs Leixoes : 1:0
Well done!
Estoril vs Arouca: 1:1
Pick Missed.

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Inconsistency has shown in its last games Sporting and two defeats in the last three games for the championship have brought it to -8 by the champion Porto. Opponent who is currently living in the Portuguese capital and if he wants to keep his title hopes, this derby must get it. The "dragons" do not easily contend with this year and we will prefer to score both teams
SPORTING CP vs FC PORTO @@ Both team to score, odds 1.75

Writer

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Inconsistency has shown in its last games Sporting and two defeats in the last three games for the championship have brought it to -8 by the champion Porto. Opponent who is currently living in the Portuguese capital and if he wants to keep his title hopes, this derby must get it. The "dragons" do not easily contend with this year and we will prefer to score both teams
SPORTING CP vs FC PORTO @@ Both team to score, odds 1.75
Good option. GL!