• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Poker Material

sarahross

New Bettor
Reaction score
URL
I want to start playing poker. Tell me resources or books by which you can understand not only the rules of poker but also the philosophy of this game.

Cleo Jansen

New Bettor
Reaction score
URL
I want to start playing poker. Tell me resources or books by which you can understand not only the rules of poker but also the philosophy of this game.

You can check 888poker, PokerStars or PokerStrategy websites that provide free guides of how to play poker and improve your skills in this game (there're also some videos that I find the most useful). Also there's a community TwoPlusTwo, totally dedicated to Poker game.

Good luck to you :)

deepaksh

Bettor
Reaction score
URL
This is the game method chosen by hardcore poker players. The material is made of polyester and has some unique properties, making it a popular upgrade. Of course you have a checkered card sleeve design, but for some reason it is called speed cloth.