• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Paris SG vs Liverpool

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
Paris SG vs Liverpool

Champions League - Group Stage - Round 5

No doubt, this is the match between the two giants. In any case, this is also a very important match for both sides. Something else, this is the match between two German managers. So, Tuchel vs Klopp.
Hosts in the last match in the domestic league were very modest. They were without Mbappe and Neymar. Whether these two were really injured or not, that was a big question. Nevertheless, hosts have huge potential. However, they showed little in the Champions League. Against Napoli, they earned only two points. In any case, this is a very exciting group C. Hosts are the most effective team. However, they have only one victory after the 4th round. True, they have the last match against Red Star Belgrade. These are three points safe, no doubt. But when we look at Liverpool, Napoli and PSG, all three teams are very strong. It is a great pity that one of these teams will be sent to the Europa League.
Hosts have the potential, too, they are excellent in all aspects. They can end up against Liverpool.
So, Napoli is an enigma. They will take three points against Red Star Belgrade. Then, they will have 9 points. However, at the last match they have a Liverpool away opponent. I'm not sure they're a better team. PSG can remain without defeat in this game. That's enough for them. In one of the combinations.
On the other hand, the English are a very aggressive team. They simply play it and that's the concept Klopp demonstrates. Otherwise, they were the dominant team against Watford (0: 3) away. Their next game is against Everton at home. So, they have a great attack and an excellent defense in the EPL.
Of course, this is the second type of competition. Otherwise, they have 2 wins and 2 losses. In the last match against Red Star Belgrade (2: 0) was something that is not remembered.
All in all, this can be a game with more goals. I expect at least 1X in this game. But Odd is very low. Also, Home win can be acceptable. In any case, I do not expect the same scenario from the first game with 5 goals. Anyway, my offer is: Home win (0 AH with Odd1.55). Host will not be defeated in this match.