• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Paddy Last Man standing

mayhemgod

New Bettor
Reaction score
Hi guys,

There has been alot of interest from the Uk and Ireland in a recent tournament called lastman standing.
pick one premiership team per week and keep going then the last person in will win guaranteed 10,000

I was in it for 6 weeks and got knocked out because Manu drew with Sunderland 2-2
The most interesting part of it is the bookie makes no profit from it because you are playing against other people.

Anyone else here in it ?

Cheers

A_Skywalker

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
I heard of it, but I couldn't get into it in time, also I don't like paddy so much.
So only the last person wins money? Nothing for the rest ?
It's almost impossible to win something with thousands of players, like winning the lottery :)

mayhemgod

New Bettor
Reaction score
The tournament starts on a weekly basis and carries on.
yep as you say its only prize pot for the last one.

so far on average there are about 100 - 150 people dropping and there is about 600 to 800 + joining.
my last one when I get knocked there were 800 still in from 1300 and it dropped to 140 people left ..... :shock:

A_Skywalker

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Once I was playing in tennis betting tournament, I went n15 out of 1000 people. Only top 10 won awards....
Since then I dont like to play tournaments, cause the feeling to lose so close is :evil: