• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Other exchanges

ken

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Yeah, Betfair is definitely the number one exchange. However, as an bettor who has an interest in the Indian market I am disappointed that they restricted India all together. Hopefully this will change in the future once India officially legalise gambling.
it's true bet-fair has a long list when it comes to restricted countries, but still you can try their white labels such as orbit, but you just can't use a trading software on there. otherwise you can still search for services who rent such accounts for a workout

MikkoH37

New Bettor
Reaction score
Hallo everyone..Yes, i agree with Ken. You can try Betfair alternative options and there are many out there, depending on what you seek. There are a lot of mirror links or white label exchanges, such as Orbit Exchange as Ken mentioned.

MikkoH37

New Bettor
Reaction score
In my opinion if one searches for an exchange similar to Betfair, they might want to look for a white label one than a competitor. Because, no matter how good the competitors might be they do not have access to Betfair's liquidity which is huge. When you use an exchange and you are looking to match your bets, with powered by Betfair exchanges, it is almost 100% sure that you will always get your bets matched.