• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Orbitx - Betfair cloned

Ogyia2016

Bettor
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Does anyone here knows where I can open an account
with Orbitx - Betting exchange? or any betfair clone?

Thanksss

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
you can get an orbit account account by signin up directly with them, but I guess you are asking the question because you are probably from a restricted countrie. If it's the case you can contact brokers such as asianconnect, bet-ibc or betinasia, they can help you out

Ogyia2016

Bettor
Reaction score
you can get an orbit account account by signin up directly with them, but I guess you are asking the question because you are probably from a restricted countrie. If it's the case you can contact brokers such as asianconnect, bet-ibc or betinasia, they can help you out
Thanks Giresse, I was able to open an Orbitx account with Odsy88 earlier of this month.
So far everything is okay, hoping to find another exchange which offer lay bet options.

ken

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Thanks Giresse, I was able to open an Orbitx account with Odsy88 earlier of this month.
So far everything is okay, hoping to find another exchange which offer lay bet options.
Can you please share more on Odsy88, please? Never heard of such a bookmaker before! Are they licensed?

Ogyia2016

Bettor
Reaction score
Can you please share more on Odsy88, please? Never heard of such a bookmaker before! Are they licensed?
In my research. They are a broker service who only support Bitcoin as payment method.
They said they are licensed from Philippines. I actually known about their service from SBR forum. Some of the long time members
there recommended odsy88 that's why I give it a shot. No problem so far. Chat support are A++. I had few withdrawals and received it 10 to 15 mins after I requested it

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
In my research. They are a broker service who only support Bitcoin as payment method.
They said they are licensed from Philippines. I actually known about their service from SBR forum. Some of the long time members
there recommended odsy88 that's why I give it a shot. No problem so far. Chat support are A++. I had few withdrawals and received it 10 to 15 mins after I requested it
I've heard of this broker before, they seem legit but still it's better to go with the ones who have been around for a longer time, also the fact that they accept only bitcoin isn't really the best! good to read all is going on well with your deposits and withdrawals over there!

alike1

Bettor
Reaction score
Hello,
for orbitX and another asian bookies i can recommend bet in asia! Im with them for very long time and i had never had any problem with them. very kind, customer support fast and experienced. Withdrawals fast and without problem.

You can use my referal link ;) thank you

Ogyia2016

Bettor
Reaction score
I've heard of this broker before, they seem legit but still it's better to go with the ones who have been around for a longer time, also the fact that they accept only bitcoin isn't really the best! good to read all is going on well with your deposits and withdrawals over there!
Thank you. Yeap. I've tried to do some thorough research before trying them.
It was recommended by some pro bettors from reputable forum.
I will keep updating here my experience with odsy88.

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Thank you. Yeap. I've tried to do some thorough research before trying them.
It was recommended by some pro bettors from reputable forum.
I will keep updating here my experience with odsy88.
sure, keep us updated on how it went over there.