• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Only esports bet

esporttalk.org

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
My choice for today. The match is just starting, but at the last moment the odds have changed drastically. It's worth to play on 2 at high odds.

Nemiga vs Invictus
12:00 // 28th of December 2019

Bet: Nemiga @ 3,75 at bet365

The source, among others, from the user on https://esporttalk.org/

esporttalk.org

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
World - Counter Strike;go - ESEA MDL - 20. Jan 2020 - 10:10
Paradox vs Order
Bet: Paradox @ 6,4 Coolbet

esporttalk.org

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
Match CSGO WESH: Unique Team vs pro100
Betting: Unique Team +1,5 @ 1,7

esporttalk.org

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
League of legends - China

eStar 3.35 @ bwin

Odds dropped 3,8 => 2,2

esporttalk.org

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
Esl Pro leauge - 23.03 18:00
NORTH (@2.52) vs BIG
stake: 1u

bet from esporttalk
A big difference in odds. The stock market gives us a great coefficient. Losing to fnatic after a good match and also vs forze which was already worse. I generally believe in this team and they will mobilize for Big. Aizy can give the team a good kick. Big, after a convincing match with the Navi, has lost a lot of self-confidence with complexity and has returned to earth. Only Syrson himself has been vs Complexity recently. I don't think he's charismatic enough to pull the whole team if they all are getting . I think North will show them a place in line.

esporttalk.org

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
AF - Gen G / 10:00 / 28.03
LCK - league of legends
bet : AFREECA FREECS (+1,5)
@1.920

In fact, the course continues to gradually increase in favour of Afreeca Freecs. This team is playing quite shaky and either loses heavily or fights very evenly. I see fierce matches in this match. Afreeca often comes up to the matches with a lot of slack, which is good for the rivals much better on paper. Gen G is in the gas - 80% of the matches won. This team is talented but I think it had a lot of luck in many matches. Considering how much will depend on the bottom avenue it is decided to risk AF chances here. It's going to be a duel between the improved shooters recently.

esporttalk.org

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
CSGO / ESEA ADVENCED - Vexed Gaming vs Salamander / 19:30

Yesterday we had a guest 2.4 and it would be below 2 for a moment today. In the Vexed team there are mezzi and Russ who are in good shape, the L1NK is a little bit worse, but still in decisive moments can tip the winning rage in favour of the team. Salamander has good matches with Ambush but I don't see a leader in this team - a player who would always keep the right form in this team. Except for the 17-year-old young talent of the Hungarian team, I don't see a stable player there. Torzsi aren't enough. For me it's quite an obvious choice.