• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

online betting

Hey guys I am new here and I was wondering can u please tell me if u gamble online (soccer) there are so much sites and I was wandering which one to pick...
tell me a few words if you know something :)
Thank you.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I dont know if they are slower, I receive funds from them for about 4-5 days which is the standard + worry about withdrawing after you actually win, if you wait 1-2 days more thats not a problem. Just win it.

Mate last night i won :) 480 EUR 4 matches with 20 EUR got some really good coefficients ... not bad

I made a registration at efbet.com heard from forum that they are good annd they really have some good coefficients. This week Man Utd vs Man City and Leverkusen vs Shalke what do u recon?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Man city, but we are offtopic here, there are threads in the english premier league championship.

joshef

Experienced Bettor
For selecting the betting sites to bet, the bettor should keep in mind to firstly check the license of that site. Secondly that how old that betting site is.