• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Newport/Bastad

Betting Forum

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fognini 1.50. Will wait for the italian to deliver his magic.

Denver Stone

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
I don't like to bet on Fabio, but the Italian is unlikely to have just arrived here and is starting on the road from quals, he must be a determined player with a big family to feed. Two set win at 2.25

Denver Stone

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
I also like the odds on Wawrinka winning. Carreno-Busta hasn't been playing much lately. Apparently, some kind of injury is bothering him. He also withdrew from Wimbledon because of health problems.

Betting Forum

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I also like the odds on Wawrinka winning. Carreno-Busta hasn't been playing much lately. Apparently, some kind of injury is bothering him. He also withdrew from Wimbledon because of health problems.
I would be careful with Wawrinka, he has won like 1 match if I am right since his return.

Denver Stone

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
There is truth in what you say
I would be careful with Wawrinka, he has won like 1 match if I am right since his return.

renderTimingPixel.png