• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Newbie Bets

Jim.Fox.Blues245

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Is this bet ok? i'm new to sports bet and understanding it, So can i have a feedback about this bets? i bet on football and basketball. Btw i'm using this demo account in vodds.
football real bet.PNGoklahoma vs lakers.PNG

Jim.Fox.Blues245

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Do you think this bets are gonna win?? i'm playing safe with basketball but in football i'm basing with the odds.
bets.PNG

Jim.Fox.Blues245

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
URL
There is only one way to see, wait. :)
i won by knicks but didn't realize that thought that i would not profit, break even. but i think if i will bet with same amount i will profit atleast if the underdog wins and if the favorite wins i lose some money. Cause i read at other forums that some of the gamblers do that kind of betting.

Jim.Fox.Blues245

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
URL
This time i won by my instinct that raptors can defeat the kings by 15+ points and i did! little by little i will understand more about sports bets

23.PNG

Jim.Fox.Blues245

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Lost by .5 effin .5, didn't see that coming guess i have to learn more about predictions.
1548393784337.png