1. Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)
    Dismiss Notice

Need a roulette system?

Discussion in 'Betting Systems for Online Betting' started by John Christopher, Aug 4, 2016.

test
  1. John Christopher

John Christopher New Bettor

Credit:
    $81.68
    Hello All,

Hopefully this is not considered as spam as I don't mean to break the rules.

I have just recently published my roulette system called The Four Quarters Roulette System on Amazon kindle. Over the years I have tried many different systems including the misleading martingale, three columns and trying to work out a dealers signature which, unfortunately it didn't win me the thousands I hoped for on Immersive roulette. However using my roulette experience I stumbled upon a trend that only certain dealers can do. After developing, molding and streamlining my system I have now published it on Amazon.

There is no complex progressive betting structure nor do you have to track a long list of numbers to forecast number trends. A simple quick look up at the history of winning numbers and knowing where to bet next is all that is needed. This system is perfect for the beginner.

My book is only £/$3.99 (a price of a beer) as I think it is wrong to charge high prices.

Just type "Four Quarters Roulette System" into amazon kindle and you shall find it.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Four-Quart...347713&sr=8-1&keywords=four+quarters+roulette

I will be publishing my first half football system soon before the start of the premiership.

Best of luck!

John Christopher

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
    Katja Lahham likes this.
  3. Peter Portman

Peter Portman Bettor

Credit:
    $227.22
    I've used it a little bit... Not bad

4. OrmGek

OrmGek New Bettor

Credit:
    $44.56
    3.99 isn't a high price... It shows that o Kindle it's for free...

5. John Christopher

Credit:
    $81.68
    I didn't realise it was free on kindle unlimited, oh well I probably won't be able to get the speedboat for Christmas .

I am glad it is working out for other people as well, if your happy with the strategy why not give it a few stars on Amazon.

Thanks

6. John Christopher

Credit:
    $81.68
    I didn't think it would be right to charge a high price for a roulette system.

7. Peter Portman

Peter Portman Bettor

Credit:
    $227.22
    I think some tome is needed to this system to become popular

8. Jame Hooper

Jame Hooper Bettor

Credit:
    $263.09
    URL:
    That's great John that you have kept the lower prices and I believe that the price is not much. Its looking great and will definitely go for it.

Thanks

9. Anna.Larsen

Anna.Larsen New Bettor

Credit:
    $107.40
    URL:
    Its good that you kept price low and shared your experience with other roulette players so that they can also win it. I am defiantly going to try it ASAP. By the way best of luck for your first half football system.

10. Katja Lahham

Katja Lahham Bettor

Credit:
    $286.55
    URL:
    The price is not bad.. It's actually affordable. I'm trying it!

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the four quarters roulette system