• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

My new betting project

palasar

Bettor
Reaction score
Hi, nice to introduce myself.My name is George.For a long time i was part of one of the largest investment projects in the field of betting.Unfortunately, the financial crisis caused by Kovid-19 has hit the world of betting.The almost complete absence of sporting events in recent months has forced the company i cared about to make radical cuts.Unfortunately for me, i was among the employees who were fired.When i was fired from the company i signed a confidentiality agreement, for this reason i could not name this company.But I will explain how this company.This is a large union for investing in sports betting.The agents of this union place bets in the amount of tens of thousands of euros on certain sporting events.One part of these bets is used to trade after the lines are moved, another part remains as single value bets.This company has many and strong contacts with people in important positions in sports.Athletes, coaches, leaders of sports clubs and federations, managers, traders in bookmakers, employees in signaling companies such as Betradar and so on.Each bet is based on inside information about the specific match.Each time these are bets of enormous value.

Now that sports life is gradually returning to its normal rhythm, i also decided to return to the betting business with my own project.

What will this project represent?
During the years i was part of the big union, i'm also built many and strong contacts with people in important positions in sports.Athletes, coaches, leaders of sports clubs and federations, managers, traders in bookmakers, employees in signaling companies such as Betradar and so on.Through these contacts i get preliminary information about the for the value in certain lines of sporting events.This is called inside information.
What will my new project offer?
My project has two directions.
First: Value betting picks.
Inside information about the results of sporting events before the game starts.Mostly football matches, but also basketball, volleyball, hockey, although a smaller number of games from these sports.Mostly the lines of the total and the asian handicap, but sometimes, though rarely, information about other betting options.The percentage of winning games is about 75%.Yes, this is this is an impossible percentage for the usual forecasting model, but in this case i'm working with inside information.
Second: EPL clubs info
After a long break in the English Premier League, the condition of the teams is no longer the same as it was during the break.I have inside information on more than ten top English clubs, which bookmakers do not have.This is because the EPL administration has banned all players, coaches and club employees from making statements in this direction, both in the media and on social networks.This information can only be obtained in personal contact with these people.
Example: All players from one club in the EPL do not want to restart the season.They go to trainings, but this is only for the media.They have no motivation and they are in very bad physical shape.
I have put the information I have about the clubs from EPL in a file and I want to sell this file.
How will my new project work?
For inside information i offer 24/7 e-mail; Skype and Telegram support.
I am sending the file with the information about the teams from EPL to e-mail; Skype and Telegram.
What will be the prices?
For inside information this will be different for each game, depending on the liquidity of the specific market, the odds, the number of bookmakers that offer the game and so on.Prices range between 80 euros and 500 euros.For example, a game from the Europa League will be much more expensive than a game in Estonia's second division.
The price of the File with the information about the teams from EPL is 500 euros.

If you are interested in any of these offers, you can contact me by email: palasar09@gmail.com

Best regards,
George

palasar

Bettor
Reaction score
Today i have info about several games of great value.If you are interested, you are welcome to write to me.I will answer any inquiry.

palasar

Bettor
Reaction score
Again i have info for a game of great value today.Price only 100 euros!

palasar

Bettor
Reaction score
Yesterday's value game report:

England » Premier League »
Aston Villa - Sheffield Utd
Aston Villa +0.25 AH
odds: 1.90
stake: 1 unit
Result 0:0
Half Win (HW)
Profit: +0.45 unit

England » Premier League »
Manchester City - Arsenal
Arsenal +1.75 AH
stake: 1 unit
Result 3:0
Lost (L)
Profit: -1 unit
* David Luiz Red Card in 50 min

Spain » LaLiga »
Eibar - Ath Bilbao
Over 2 goals
odds: 2.10
stake 1 unit
Win(W)
Result: 2:2
Profit: +1.1 unit

Spain » LaLiga »
Valladolid - Celta Vigo
Celta Vigo +0.25 AH
Odds: 1.70
stake 1 unit
Result: 0:0
Profit: +0.35 unit

Spain » LaLiga »
Osasuna - Atl. Madrid
Atl. Madrid -0.5 AH
stake 1 unit
Result: 0:5
Profit: +0.9 unit

Total Recap.
+1.8 units

palasar

Bettor
Reaction score
18/06/2020 value game report:

Serbia » Super Liga » Mladost - Rad Beograd .
Mladost -1.5 AH
odds: 1.75
Stake: 0.5 unit
Result: 2:0
Profit: +0.375 unit

Total Recap.
+2.175 units

palasar

Bettor
Reaction score
For today I have info about several low liquidity games and several games from the top leagues in Europe.Friday promotion, all low-liquid games at a price of 50 euros; all games from Top Leagues at a price of 150 euros!

palasar

Bettor
Reaction score
Hello friends,
Two tremendous value games today in combos.Odds around 2.00, price 50 euros for both games together.

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Hi, nice to introduce myself.My name is George.For a long time i was part of one of the largest investment projects in the field of betting.Unfortunately, the financial crisis caused by Kovid-19 has hit the world of betting.The almost complete absence of sporting events in recent months has forced the company i cared about to make radical cuts.Unfortunately for me, i was among the employees who were fired.When i was fired from the company i signed a confidentiality agreement, for this reason i could not name this company.But I will explain how this company.This is a large union for investing in sports betting.The agents of this union place bets in the amount of tens of thousands of euros on certain sporting events.One part of these bets is used to trade after the lines are moved, another part remains as single value bets.This company has many and strong contacts with people in important positions in sports.Athletes, coaches, leaders of sports clubs and federations, managers, traders in bookmakers, employees in signaling companies such as Betradar and so on.Each bet is based on inside information about the specific match.Each time these are bets of enormous value.

Now that sports life is gradually returning to its normal rhythm, i also decided to return to the betting business with my own project.

What will this project represent?
During the years i was part of the big union, i'm also built many and strong contacts with people in important positions in sports.Athletes, coaches, leaders of sports clubs and federations, managers, traders in bookmakers, employees in signaling companies such as Betradar and so on.Through these contacts i get preliminary information about the for the value in certain lines of sporting events.This is called inside information.
What will my new project offer?
My project has two directions.
First: Value betting picks.
Inside information about the results of sporting events before the game starts.Mostly football matches, but also basketball, volleyball, hockey, although a smaller number of games from these sports.Mostly the lines of the total and the asian handicap, but sometimes, though rarely, information about other betting options.The percentage of winning games is about 75%.Yes, this is this is an impossible percentage for the usual forecasting model, but in this case i'm working with inside information.
Second: EPL clubs info
After a long break in the English Premier League, the condition of the teams is no longer the same as it was during the break.I have inside information on more than ten top English clubs, which bookmakers do not have.This is because the EPL administration has banned all players, coaches and club employees from making statements in this direction, both in the media and on social networks.This information can only be obtained in personal contact with these people.
Example: All players from one club in the EPL do not want to restart the season.They go to trainings, but this is only for the media.They have no motivation and they are in very bad physical shape.
I have put the information I have about the clubs from EPL in a file and I want to sell this file.
How will my new project work?
For inside information i offer 24/7 e-mail; Skype and Telegram support.
I am sending the file with the information about the teams from EPL to e-mail; Skype and Telegram.
What will be the prices?
For inside information this will be different for each game, depending on the liquidity of the specific market, the odds, the number of bookmakers that offer the game and so on.Prices range between 80 euros and 500 euros.For example, a game from the Europa League will be much more expensive than a game in Estonia's second division.
The price of the File with the information about the teams from EPL is 500 euros.

If you are interested in any of these offers, you can contact me by email: palasar09@gmail.com

Best regards,
George
do you know you could get in big trouble making such claims? this smells like a scam!

palasar

Bettor
Reaction score
What is your reason for claiming that my business is a scam? !!! ??As for the problems, yes I can have them with my former employers.The other is a real product that I sell.

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
What is your reason for claiming that my business is a scam? !!! ??As for the problems, yes I can have them with my former employers.The other is a real product that I sell.
nothing personal, I said so because such information and claims seems unreal! 99% of persons would keep such info to themselves, it's quite strange you are making it public (if at all it's real). Aren't you scared of bookies, they may track you😄

livicross

Bettor
Reaction score
nothing personal, I said so because such information and claims seems unreal! 99% of persons would keep such info to themselves, it's quite strange you are making it public (if at all it's real). Aren't you scared of bookies, they may track you😄
Yeaaah... You know, I'm new here and already can agree with you about the unreal info...

palasar

Bettor
Reaction score
Please see my betting limits in Sbobet and 188bet.

Screenshot (101).png

Now ask yourself again why I'm not betting on myself but selling the information.

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Yeaaah... You know, I'm new here and already can agree with you about the unreal info...
that makes two of us! Maybe it's because we are used to seeing too many scam softwares and betting schemes. Who knows, this may be a legit one.

palasar

Bettor
Reaction score
This is because I beat their lines in all leagues in the long run.

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
This is because I beat their lines in all leagues in the long run.
I wish you all the best Palasar, even though you haven't really answared the questions asked, such a winning rate is unrealistic, even if you use betting tools like molly & vip-ibc which aggregates the top odds. All the best to you again.