• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Looking for partners

baloghpeter

Bettor
Reaction score
Hi

I have found a site where you can buy betting picks. I have found there a source who has very promisi g results, 89% win of the last 2,5 years. The avarage odds 1,75. Daily 1 pick, no more

Anybody can register as tipster there, so I did it also to check if the results are real. As a tipster you can not modify your picks, if you post than you can not change. The Site check the results by itself, so you can not manipulate anything.

The price of very expensive, this is why I looking for partners to subscribe and buy. 500$ a pick, so I looking for as much people As possible. Than we split the price. I already deposited 210$, so for the first pick we still need 290$.

If you're interest please join to my private telegram channel and wen win together.

Telegram channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFO0aU4LCU0sqZZhrQ

Beto

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Why you dont ask for 2 days FREE Trial ??

Beto

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Already you have steal so many picks in this way...

baloghpeter

Bettor
Reaction score
Dear Real-Bettors.com Owner

Would you want to show your email here? I think it's better if you finish it now. Or everybody can see how You started to acting after your 2 days trial. You sent 3 picks, 2 loss, 1 refound. Would you like to attach a screenshot of your emails than?

Beto

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
I dont have time to loose for a cheater like you.
i just warned the other members here about who you are.
Idiot...!!!

Here is our Archiv but not for cheaters like you. We cooperate only with seriusly Bettors.

1594996147161.png

baloghpeter

Bettor
Reaction score
Could you post your email also? Than everybody can see what kind of Man are you, Real-Bettors.com owner

Beto

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Really ??
ok no problem.

Check this please....this is not a win for you ?? Can you chek it on the list

results was 1 w/ 1 l / 1 v for your 3 days.

But you are a cheater and you know this.... because you steal our Pick in this way.

1594996654358.png

Beto

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Really ??
ok no problem.

Check this please....this is not a win for you ?? Can you chek it on the list

results was 1 w/ 1 l / 1 v for your 3 days.

But you are a cheater and you know this.... because you steal our Pick in this way.

View attachment 1778
1594996687383.png

baloghpeter

Bettor
Reaction score
Please, Than ok, let's say 1 win, 1 loss, 1 refound. Than in -0,2 unit in 2 days. Pay for this? I asked a Trial, I was NOT satisfied with the results. Than, because I didn't subscriber for your picks you started to sending emails like "I Will fuck you". Than, since nobody buy picks from him, he wins every day. Strange? So, if you want to get a super service, with "fuck you bustard" emails if you not satisfied with the results, Than Real-Bettors.com is the Best service. That shows the 12 members telegram group also. Super.

Beto

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Telegram channel is new and everyone can check this.
About our Members idiot open your eyes here

1594997539430.png

Before you tallked about only loosses on your trial but now after my proving fullscreen you remember and the win ??

No more coments....i dont have time to loose for a cheater like you

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Telegram channel is new and everyone can check this.
About our Members idiot open your eyes here

View attachment 1780

Before you tallked about only loosses on your trial but now after my proving fullscreen you remember and the win ??

No more coments....i dont have time to loose for a cheater like you
this seems real, but why not offer a 3-5 day trial?