1. Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)
    Dismiss Notice

Italy betting 01.10.2017

Discussion in 'Italy' started by tonimakaronik, Sep 30, 2017.

test
  1. tonimakaronik

tonimakaronik Bettor

Credit:
    $253.08
    1. Napoli vs Cagliari

Preview: Napili plays like a champions this year, are in good form in Europe too, and tomorrow i expect them to get the 3 points, but also i expect more than 2.5 goals on this match.

Tip: Napoli to win; Over 2.5 goals

2. Benevento vs Inter

Preview: Benevento are definitely the worst team in the League. They are without a single point in the League so far, and it will stay like that after this match too.

Tip: Inter to win

3. Milan vs Roma

Preview: Both teams are in good form this year. Milan showed signs of imrpvements this year and are expected to fight for a place that leads in the Champions League. The last 4 matches at Milan as a host finished with both scoring a goal, and i expect the same on this match too.

Tip: Both teams to score

3. lukefinleymarsh

lukefinleymarsh Bettor

Credit:
    $216.87
    Serie A Sunday, 1st Oct

Benevento v Inter Milan Fighting a newly promoted club who has yet to win a league match and goalless in the last 5 fixture, this is a sure 3 points for Inter Milan. At the same time, Inter is also in form, winning 5 of their last 6 with 1 draw.

Asian Handicap Recommendation from @MarkOHaire: Inter Milan -1.5 at 1.862 You can read the entire preview here.