• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

predictionstips

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Napoli vs Inter Milan Prediction
  • Inter are the league leaders and undoubtedly the team in better form heading into this match. They are also fantastic away from home and have an away record of 7 wins and 1 draw from their last 8.
  • Napoli’s performances at home in recent times have been underwhelming, and their last 2 home league games ended in defeats to Bologna (1-2) and Parma (1-2). All things considered. We are tipping the visitors for a 2-1 win.
Asian Handicap
Over/Under
Both Teams To Score
Inter Milan +0.25​
Over 2.5 Goals​
Yes​
Odds: 1.80​
Odds: 1.77​
Odds: 1.70​

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
I expect both teams to score in St Paulo. Napoli plays at home and will go for the win. Inter are a pioneer, leveling Juventus, so they need the points to win this match. In view of these events, I believe that this will be an open and effective fight
SSC NAPOLI vs INTER MILAN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.60

The match is hard to predict. The two teams do not inspire confidence. However, I will bet on the shirt and headquarters of Milan, can take advantage of the Genoese gaps and get the points of victory
AC MILAN vs UC SAMPDORIA @@ AC MILAN, odds 1.57