• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

i m at the end of my tether

skyhawk77

Bettor
Reaction score
hie everyone its good to know there is a gambling forum which is easy to navigate like this one. i started soccer gambling 10 months ago and i thought it was easy. i m from south africa and the format is called sportstake. they select 12 matches and you predict if its a draw or whatever. the dividends are divided into 3 categories 12 correct, 11 then 10 and i have only won thrice in 7 months and the payout was pathetic. i quit in july and started playing topbet were you chose the games you want to play and i won twice because i choose the regular favourites so i got a small amount. today i predicted 6 teams would win
udinese,inter milan ,met donesk, cardiff,fredrikstad,fenerbache. udinese and inter played first simultaneously and udinese drew so that means i have lost once again. the tickect was paying handesomely. my question is how do i play soccer betting. in the last 4 days i lost 4 tickets due to one team losing. help!

A_Skywalker

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
The way you bet is very hard to earn money, why dont you bet on single games, instead of that you bet on multis, dont you have local bookmakers where you can put on single bets?
I will be gla if I can help you somehow.

skyhawk77

Bettor
Reaction score
you mean like inter milan had 0.5 assigned to it if i had put 1000 rands thats about 100euros i was going to get 1500 rands all in all. sounds like a great idea but i get the urge to put more teams which are likely to win but 1 of them ends up losing

A_Skywalker

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Well, there are teams or players in other sports that has bigger odds than Milan, Milan is favorite in almost every match, meaning your return is less.
Lets say you put money against Milan, then you can expect better return if you it happens.

BettingTiger

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
skyhawk77 said:
hie everyone its good to know there is a gambling forum which is easy to navigate like this one. i started soccer gambling 10 months ago and i thought it was easy. i m from south africa and the format is called sportstake. they select 12 matches and you predict if its a draw or whatever. the dividends are divided into 3 categories 12 correct, 11 then 10 and i have only won thrice in 7 months and the payout was pathetic. i quit in july and started playing topbet were you chose the games you want to play and i won twice because i choose the regular favourites so i got a small amount. today i predicted 6 teams would win
udinese,inter milan ,met donesk, cardiff,fredrikstad,fenerbache. udinese and inter played first simultaneously and udinese drew so that means i have lost once again. the tickect was paying handesomely. my question is how do i play soccer betting. in the last 4 days i lost 4 tickets due to one team losing. help!

Your mistake is that you take too much selections, try selecting one or two at a time only. 7 selections bet is very hard to win. Almost impossible. Yes, you can win a lot of money, but only 1 team can screw you up.

skyhawk77

Bettor
Reaction score
thanks guys last night i reluctantly put 1000 rands on st pauli its a lot of money for someone like me and i m on my way to collect 2000+1000. i m thinking of putting money on sevilla tomorrow they have been steadfast this season so far. and chelsea tonight.

okosh

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
skyhawk77 said:
thanks guys last night i reluctantly put 1000 rands on st pauli its a lot of money for someone like me and i m on my way to collect 2000+1000. i m thinking of putting money on sevilla tomorrow they have been steadfast this season so far. and chelsea tonight.

Just for the benefit of readers....1000 rands = US$126....

A_Skywalker

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
skyhawk77 said:

Great, good luck, just be careful, it's easy to lose money when you are gambling. But if that are money that you can afford to lose, then its okay.
I have learnt the lesson, lost over 3000$ for 1 day. Most of them were wonby betting, but still it hurts when I write it.