• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Humiliation Bets

Drea777

Professional Bettor
I would suggest for him to take the broom and to walk on it on the street like on the horse, it would be funny

Make him go to a store that sells condoms and make him ask where he could fit the condoms, much like fitting clothes. That'd be hilarious!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Not a humiliation bet but it fits this thread. When I was a kid we used to chat in irc. I went to gaming club with my friend and we started to chat. While I was using my regular nickname I also started another instance if MIRC with girl's username. I started to chat with my friend( who was sitting behind my back by the way) and he didn't check my irc address it seems. I talked him to date at the center of our town and he agreed. He seemed in a hurry and he just told me "I need to go". After this I paid my bill and followed him to the center and he was sitting here and waiting. I just told him "It was me, do you think she will agree so fast on a date?" and he started to scream things like motherfucker and idiot but after this he was okay and we laughed it out :D.