• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

How to start betting on sport

kubanow

New Bettor
Reaction score
Hi. Really looking for getting to know about sport betting. Can you tell me key factors that you paying attention to when you bet online.
Thanks

Betting Forum

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, don't bet more than you can afford to lose. Manage your funds properly, pick good value bets.

cubbet

New Bettor
Reaction score
Yeah, don't bet more than you can afford to lose. Manage your funds properly, pick good value bets.
Good tips. Short and to the point, yet powerful words that I can tell comes from experience. This could very well keep someone from losing their shirt!

eddy

New Bettor
Reaction score
Try to be sure of the site before joining. And don't bet with your fortune. try this with low amount

anabelp

New Bettor
Reaction score
Hi. Really looking for getting to know about sport betting. Can you tell me key factors that you paying attention to when you bet online.
Thanks
Prediction is as important as anything in betting. One has to be observant as well.

anabelp

New Bettor
Reaction score
Thanks
One has to predict. Observations are also very important..

OnlyBets

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
which sports do you like to bet on? there are probably different angles for any sport you're looking at to wager on.