• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

How do I start betting?

rbprobetting

Bettor
Reaction score
URL
It seems like a long road innit? Reality it isn't, you will find some good videos on how outhere, you just need to search and then bet on what fits for you.

bomberman

Bettor
Reaction score
It Is better to start by watching sports and trying to distinguish which players/teams have more wins.

Skillsbet

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
They're 4 simple steps
1. Find a profitable strategy
2. Have a staking plan and good bankroll management
3. Track all your bets
4. Stay disciplined and don't ever act with emotions. The first step is where you put in all the work
How do I start betting?
You can reach me out for guidance

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
There are so many strategies for betting on football. But I will share the most popular and the best to use if you are a beginner. First, you need to open a secure betting account to one of the best bookmaker.

Betting on corners:

From this market you can make good profits. But before you start betting on this market, you need to consider its factors: the attacking and defending teams, as well as weather conditions. As this market is very specialized, it is easier to increase your earnings.

-You can do arbitrage:

This way you can profit while reducing losses. This is only possible at bookmakers that allow back and lay (against/for betting) because you are making two bets on the same event: one in favor and one against something that happens. So you can get a profit regardless of the result.

Make combination bets:

It is also a good strategy to obtain increase its profitability. If you check team stats and match reports, you can place good combination bets.