• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Hi, have a nice day

xemworldcup

New Bettor
Reaction score
URL
I just wanna say hi, lets have some great time with the forum. Remember to play with responsibility mates :D

mattsharon

New Bettor
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am matt, from barzil. I am new to sports betting and am looking to learn some new strategies to bet smartly.

I have started a blog where I publish content regarding bookmakers, and brazil sports betting. So I want my audience must have the complete information what they looking for. I want to make sure published content on my blog will be helpful for everyone according to their needs.
Thats' why I am learning more in sports betting and how to become bookmarkers.

Hope here I will get suggestions and study material from more experts in this niche.

Best Regards,
Matt

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
If you want to quickly know the in's and out's of sport betting business I think you should start from the bottom. You can either start being an affiliate or you can open an agent account where you will manage your own bettor circle.

Betting Forum

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey i m looking for fixed matches
Let me explain it to you, the people who "know fixed matches" are simply guessing, if they guess right, they will require commission from you. Thats how they profit from you.

mattsharon

New Bettor
Reaction score
If you want to quickly know the in's and out's of sport betting business I think you should start from the bottom. You can either start being an affiliate or you can open an agent account where you will manage your own bettor circle.
Thank you so much @Giresse - its greate ideas I have already built a website with name of topcasasdeapostas.com..doing affiliate .. I have mentioned the big brand sites those allow to sports betting bits to people through my website people will get the all necessary information for those platform to make bit.

Bradd

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Let me explain it to you, the people who "know fixed matches" are simply guessing, if they guess right, they will require commission from you. Thats how they profit from you.
You are perfectly right. They guess outcomes of games and give tips for both sides to many different people