• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Hey, I use to be a poker pro for 5 years... If you have any questions, shoot it ;)

Morandra

Bettor
Reaction score
Re you playing professional tournaments?
Are you using any apps to play?

ClaireSuther

New Bettor
Reaction score
I started playing poker on bingo blitz free credits for 2 weeks already. I have some problems with understanding how they are making this combination and win, want to mention I never played before, only now I started with some of my friends and we are doing it weekly. They are playing it for a longer time and I think they are cheating on me. I want to understand if they are using any tricks or I just have bad luck in this.

KeithGreene

Bettor
Reaction score
I started playing poker on bingo blitz free credits for 2 weeks already. I have some problems with understanding how they are making this combination and win, want to mention I never played before, only now I started with some of my friends and we are doing it weekly. They are playing it for a longer time and I think they are cheating on me. I want to understand if they are using any tricks or I just have bad luck in this.

I'm also playing here for a longer period. Amazing exerience

JanLewisfD

Bettor
Reaction score
This is a nice game, I play it alot.

Morandra

Bettor
Reaction score
Is this game still available for playing? I have some friend that was playing some free bing blitz games and after a time they were not able to use it anymore. After a time they found out, that it was closed for upgrading the web page, and really it took around 2- 3 months.