• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Germany: 2.Bundesliga Week 18: 21-22 Dec.

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
FC Koln vs Bochum

So, hosts are embracing an incredible form. Also, they have the most effective attack and sore. In any case, they are fighting for a title or promotion in the Bundesliga. They are not in a must win position. In the last match, they were over against Magdeburg at home (3: 0).
So, they have 11 wins at home so far. On the other hand, they have 5-2-2 with a goal difference of 26:12.
In any case, they will try to collect all three points in this match. They only have 1 point less than Hamburger SV (1st).
Nevertheless, they have 5 points more than Union Berlin.
In any case, they can make a mistake, however, they are probably the best team in the league. Terodde over Cordoba are a very dangerous duo for their opponent.
Otherwise, hosts have 3 wins and 2 losses in the last five h2h matches.
On the other hand, visitors have a small chance in this duo. In the last three games, they earned only 1 point. Nevertheless, they can not reach one of the first three places, on the other hand, they are not among the teams to drop out.
Very interesting, they have 1-5-2 on the road. This means that they will try to give strong resistance to this match. They have two key players such as Hinterseer (9 goals) and Weilandt (7 goals).
In any case, this can be an exciting match with a high scoring. Nevertheless, the Home side has a great chance for all three points. However, this is a very unpredictable league.
No doubt, I expect a slight advantage of the host as a whole world. But I will avoid this offer. For me, BTTS-Yes is more attractive with Odds 1.61. So, my offer is: BTTS-Yes.

Sandhausen vs Greuther Furth

Hosts are fervently struggling to survive in the league. They have very poor results in the next five games. True, they earned 3 points. However, they have great troubles. They only have 2 wins after 17 rounds! In the last two games, they earned 2 points against Arminia Bielefeld and Regensburg. In any case, they do not have the time to hesitate. They will try to earn at least 1 point in this game. True, their opponent is much better. However, they can remain without defeat. They will probably be without Wooten (6 goals) due to injury. In any case, they can count Schleusener (6 goals). True, they have weak potential. Anyway, they want at least one point. On the other hand, they have 1-3-4 at home. How things stand, they want to fix their balance.

On the other hand, visitors with a solid team. However, they have three defeats in the last three games. So, they have a crisis. On the other hand, they do not have the chance to get one at first three places on the table.
Otherwise, both teams have a very vulnerable defense.
So, we can expect over 2.5 goals here. However, I expect a different scenario. So, the host will not be defeated in this match. So, my offer is: Home win (-0.25AH with Odds 1.60).

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
Germany: 2. Bundesliga 22. Dec.

St. Pauli vs Magdeburg

It must be acknowledged, the hosts are in great shape in the last weeks. They still have a very clear goal this season. So, they will try to endanger one of the first 3 places at the top of the table. True, they have a small chance against FC Koln and Hamburger SV. But they will continue to lead the Union Berlin. So, the guys from Hamburg will try to stay in third place.

So, they have a great attack and a relatively solid defense. In any case, they have 9 wins after 17 rounds. On the other hand, they have 4-2-2 with a goal difference of 14:10 so far at home. No doubt, in this game, they will rely on he Veerman (6 goals). Otherwise, their midfielder Christopher Buchtmann has problems with injuries. So, he will probably not be in the team against Magdeburg.

Otherwise, hosts have 2 wins and 1 draw in the last 3 h2h matches.

On the other hand, visitors are a very weak team. As things stand, they have little chance of surviving in the league. They have 2 points in the last five games. In any case, they have a small chance in this game. Of course, they will provide strong resistance. However, they want points. So, they can not play defensively anymore. They have to open up and they have to go to victory. However, this is very risky because they have a very poor defense.

Otherwise, they have only one win in the new season. However, they have 8 draws. On the other hand, they have 1-2-5 with a goal difference of 9:18 so far.

All in all, this can be a very important match for both sides. Hosts want to stay in third place, on the other hand, visitors want to move out of the dangerous zone.

All in all, I expect a slight advantage for hosts in this one. So, my offer is: Home win with Odds 1.90.

Arminia Bielefeld vs Heidenheim

Very interesting match. Hosts are not in great danger right now. They have 6 points more than Sandhausen (relegation zone). So, they enter this match without pressure. In the last match, they did a great job. So, they were better against Holstein Kiel away. It was a great surprise. In any case, they have 4 wins so far. On the other hand, they have 2-2-4 with goals 13:15 at home so far. In any case, they are defeated in the last three games. Otherwise, they will rely on Klos and Voglsammer.

Hosts have one win and 4 draws in the last five h2h matches.

On the other hand, visitors are also in solid shape. In the last 3 games they earned 7 goals. Otherwise, they have only one defeat in the last five matches. In any case, they are a very interesting team. They have an effective and relatively vulnerable defense. Also, they have 4 points less than Union Berlin (3rd place). So, they will try to stay in third place. They have 7 wins. On the other hand, they have 2-5-2 so far on the road.

In any case, visitors will try to stay undefeated. On the other hand, hosts also want at least one point. Anyway, I expect an open match. Also, I believe that both sides are able to score a goal. Maybe this is a risky offer. So, my offer is: BTTS-Yes with Odds 1.66.

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
FC Koln vs Bochum : 2:3
Well done!
Sandhausen vs Greuther Furth : 0:0
Half Lose.

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
Germany: 2. Bundesliga 23. Dec.

Aue vs Union Berlin

Well, the hosts earned 5 points in the last 3 games. They simply picked up their shape. So, they now have a very heavy match at home. As old as they stand, they have little chance of staying defeated. Nevertheless, they are not in a dangerous zone. They currently have 6 points more than the Duisburg (relegation zone). In the last match against Darmstadt, the key Aue player was Testroet. He scored two goals. By the way, he has so far scored 8 goals in the new season.

On the other hand, visitors are a very strong team. They have 7 wins and 10 draws. In fact, they are the only team without defeat in the new season.

On the other hand, they have 1W-7D with a goal difference of 8: 7.

In any case, they are struggling to survive in the race for one of the first three places at the top of the table.

All in all, this will be a very interesting match. Also, this is a great test for visitors.

So, after all, my offer is: Away win (-0.25AH with Odds 1.85).

Paderborn vs Darmstadt

As things stand, the hosts have adventage in this game. They are a very solid team. So, they have only one defeat in the last five games. By the way, they are currently 8th with 6-7-4 with a goal difference of 36:28 after 17 rounds in the new season. On the other hand, they have 3 wins and 6 draws with a goal difference of 21:15.

Also, to note, they have 2 draws and 1 defeat in the last 3 h2h matches. No doubt, they have a very aggressive attack. On the other hand, they have a vulnerable defense.

Their key player Clement (10 goals). Of course, Michel (4 goals), too.

On the other hand, visitors are one of the average team. They have no win in the last five games without a win. In the last two games they earned 2 points against Ingolstadt and Aue. In any case, they have a small chance in this game. So, they have 1-2-5 with a goal difference of 8:17 on the road. All in all, I expect a slight advantage on the hosts. I can not see the winner in this game. So, my offer is: BTTS-Yes with Odds 1.66.

Holstein Kiel vs Hamburger SV

So, the hosts were weaker at the last match against Arminia Bielefeld (1: 2) at home. It was a great surprise. In any case, they now have a very tough match at home. Of course, they can offer strong resistance. In any case, they're a weaker team. True, they have ambitions for one of the first three places on the top of the table. So, they have 3-4-1 with a goal difference of 15:12 at home.

Otherwise, they have 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses in the last five h2h matches.

On the other hand, visitors are a very strong team. No doubt, they will probably remain a very serious candidate for promotion in the Bundesliga. So, they are currently the leader with 1 point more than their big rival FC Koln. So, they will try to make a positive result for this match. On the other hand, they have 7 wins and 1 draw with a goal difference of 14: 4 so far on the road.

All in all, this will be very likely very dynamic match.

In any case, visitors have a slight advantage.

In any case, I expect both sides are able to score a goal.

So, my offer is: BTTS-Yes with Odds 1.61.

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
St. Pauli vs Magdeburg :4:1
Well done!
Arminia Bielefeld vs Heidenheim :1:2
Well done!

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
Aue vs Union Berlin :3:0
Pick Missed.