• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

France: Ligue 2 Week 19: 11. Jan.

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
Lorient vs Chateauroux

Hosts are in very weak shape lately. However, they still have the chance to fight for one of the top 5 places at the top of the table. Nevertheless, they have shown very little in the last five matches. They had 3 draws and 2 losses. They are currently on the 6th place with 8-7-4 with a goal difference of 24:16 so far. On the other hand, they have 4 wins and 5 draws with a goal difference of 13: 6 at home. Otherwise, they and Paris FC are the only two teams without defeat at home. Otherwise, their two key players are Hamel (9 goals) and Claude Maurice (6 goals).

They also have 4 wins and 1 defeat in the last five h2h matches.

On the other hand, visitors have only one point in the last 3 matches. Of course, they will try to get back to the winning track. Otherwise, they have 5-7-7 until now. They have a very weak attack. On the other hand, they have 2-4-3 on the road so far.

No doubt, this will be a very uncertain game. I believe hosts will not be defeated.

Also, I expect a slight advantage on hosts.

So, my offer is: Home win with Odds 1.60.

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
Lorient vs Chateauroux

Hosts are in very weak shape lately. However, they still have the chance to fight for one of the top 5 places at the top of the table. Nevertheless, they have shown very little in the last five matches. They had 3 draws and 2 losses. They are currently on the 6th place with 8-7-4 with a goal difference of 24:16 so far. On the other hand, they have 4 wins and 5 draws with a goal difference of 13: 6 at home. Otherwise, they and Paris FC are the only two teams without defeat at home. Otherwise, their two key players are Hamel (9 goals) and Claude Maurice (6 goals).

They also have 4 wins and 1 defeat in the last five h2h matches.

On the other hand, visitors have only one point in the last 3 matches. Of course, they will try to get back to the winning track. Otherwise, they have 5-7-7 until now. They have a very weak attack. On the other hand, they have 2-4-3 on the road so far.

No doubt, this will be a very uncertain game. I believe hosts will not be defeated.

Also, I expect a slight advantage on hosts.

So, my offer is: Home win with Odds 1.60.
Lorient vs Chateauroux : 2:1
Well done!