• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

France: Ligue 1 Week 23: 01. Feb.

Writer

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Lille vs Nice

Two teams in solid form. Nevertheless, hosts want to continue with positive results. They have 3 wins in a row in the last three games. Of course, they will not have an easy task in this one. On the other hand, they are on the paper better team. However, he does not have a chance for a title. Also, they have 3 points more than Lyon (3rd). In any case, they want to be safe on the 2nd position. They have 13-4-5 with a goal difference of 36:22 so far. On the other hand, they have 7-3-1 so far at home.
Everything points to home win. However, this match should be careful. Otherwise, they can not count on Bahlouli, Celik and Maia. Nevertheless, Pepe and Bamba are a very dangerous duo in their attack.
On the other hand, visitors are sverage team. However, they have a solid form lately. In the last 4 games they have 2 wins and 2 draws. In any case, they have little chances in this match. Also, they do not have a chance for one of the first four places at the top of the table. True, they have 3 cheats less than St Etienne, however, they are in fact a much weaker team. Of course, everything is possible. Even in this game. Their characteristic is few goals in the attack, few goals in their net. So, they will try to pick up at least one point in this clash.
Yes, they also have problems with injuries. However, both sides are likely to be in full squad.
Visitors have 4-5-2 so far on the road. They will probably insist on a slow and boring game. This is the key to success for them.
In any case, this can be a very tough match.
Of course, the whole world will try Home Win. True, I'm expecting a draw. But if the whole world is right, this time I listen to the whole world.
So, my offer is: Home win with Odds 1.85.

Writer

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Lille vs Nice

Two teams in solid form. Nevertheless, hosts want to continue with positive results. They have 3 wins in a row in the last three games. Of course, they will not have an easy task in this one. On the other hand, they are on the paper better team. However, he does not have a chance for a title. Also, they have 3 points more than Lyon (3rd). In any case, they want to be safe on the 2nd position. They have 13-4-5 with a goal difference of 36:22 so far. On the other hand, they have 7-3-1 so far at home.
Everything points to home win. However, this match should be careful. Otherwise, they can not count on Bahlouli, Celik and Maia. Nevertheless, Pepe and Bamba are a very dangerous duo in their attack.
On the other hand, visitors are sverage team. However, they have a solid form lately. In the last 4 games they have 2 wins and 2 draws. In any case, they have little chances in this match. Also, they do not have a chance for one of the first four places at the top of the table. True, they have 3 cheats less than St Etienne, however, they are in fact a much weaker team. Of course, everything is possible. Even in this game. Their characteristic is few goals in the attack, few goals in their net. So, they will try to pick up at least one point in this clash.
Yes, they also have problems with injuries. However, both sides are likely to be in full squad.
Visitors have 4-5-2 so far on the road. They will probably insist on a slow and boring game. This is the key to success for them.
In any case, this can be a very tough match.
Of course, the whole world will try Home Win. True, I'm expecting a draw. But if the whole world is right, this time I listen to the whole world.
So, my offer is: Home win with Odds 1.85.
Lille vs Nice : 4:0
Well done!

Writer

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
St Etienne vs Strasbourg

In the last two matches hosts earned only one point against Nantes and Lyon. No doubt, they still want to stay in the fight for one of the first three places. However, poor results in the last two games have reduced their chances. They now have another very difficult task. Nevertheless, they will try to return to the winning track. So, they only have two points more than their opponent.

Otherwise, they are currently 4th with 10-7-5 with a goal difference of 33:26. On the other hand, they have 8-2-1 so far at home. So, they're a typical home team. Otherwise, they can not count on Yann M'Vil due to a red card.

On the other hand, visitors are a very solid team in the new season. They have 4 wins in a row in the last 4 games. They now want to continue with positive results. On the other hand, they have 4-4-3 so far on the road.

They also have 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat in the last five h2h matches. True, they have problems with injuries, however, they have a very solid bench.

All in all, this will be a great test for both sides.

How things stand, the hosts have the opportunity to win. But it will not go easy.

Anyway, I expect a very exciting match. I'm not sure about home win. However, both sides have players who can score a goal.

So, my offer is: BTTS-Yes with Odds 1.80.