• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

France: Ligue 1 Week 20: 11. Jan.

Writer

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Caen vs Lille

Hosts had only one defeat in the last five games. Otherwise, they have two points more than the Dijon (relegation zone). In any case, they will try to offer strong resistance. However, they have a very weak attack and a very vulnerable defense. In any case, they want to move from a dangerous zone.

On the other hand, visitors are a very strong team. First of all, they are well known with their defense. Otherwise, they were defeated in the last match against Toulouse at home. It was a tough game with two penalties. Nevertheless, they are fighting for one of the first two places on the table. They only have two points more than Lyon. So, they will try, first of all, to pick up at least one point. Otherwise, they have 4-1-4 with a goal difference of 10:11 so far on the road.

No doubt, this will be a very tough match. Both sides have their goals.

As things stand, visitors have a slight chance of a positive result.

So, my offer is: Away win (-0.25AH with Odds 1.91).

Lyon vs Reims

Hosts have a very solid team in the new season. In any case, they will try to stay in the race for one of the first two places at the top of the table.

Eventually, a great fight will be to the end of the championship between hosts, Lille and Montpellier. IMO, they are a better team than the other two. However, they have variable results lately. In the last match, they earned one point against Montpellier away.

So, they now have a much easier task at home.

However, Reims is a hard nut. True, visitors have small chances for one of the first 4 places. However, they will try to give a strong breakthrough. They have a weak attack, but they have a very strong defense. In the last match against Caen Suk (striker) was replaced in 46 '. In any case, they will rely on Oudin (3 goals).

Also, the hosts have 3 wins and 2 losses in the last five h2h matches.

In the last two matches, they were weaker on the road.

Visitors have 2-4-3 with a goal difference of 6:11 on the road.

Hosts are a big favorite in this game. However, you need to be cautious about this match.

Anyway, I expect a mild advantage for the hosts.

Perhaps in the 1st Half there will be a tough match. That's why I expect the hosts in 2nd Half.

So, my offer is: Home win (2nd Hand with Odds 1.72).

Writer

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Caen vs Lille

Hosts had only one defeat in the last five games. Otherwise, they have two points more than the Dijon (relegation zone). In any case, they will try to offer strong resistance. However, they have a very weak attack and a very vulnerable defense. In any case, they want to move from a dangerous zone.

On the other hand, visitors are a very strong team. First of all, they are well known with their defense. Otherwise, they were defeated in the last match against Toulouse at home. It was a tough game with two penalties. Nevertheless, they are fighting for one of the first two places on the table. They only have two points more than Lyon. So, they will try, first of all, to pick up at least one point. Otherwise, they have 4-1-4 with a goal difference of 10:11 so far on the road.

No doubt, this will be a very tough match. Both sides have their goals.

As things stand, visitors have a slight chance of a positive result.

So, my offer is: Away win (-0.25AH with Odds 1.91).

Lyon vs Reims

Hosts have a very solid team in the new season. In any case, they will try to stay in the race for one of the first two places at the top of the table.

Eventually, a great fight will be to the end of the championship between hosts, Lille and Montpellier. IMO, they are a better team than the other two. However, they have variable results lately. In the last match, they earned one point against Montpellier away.

So, they now have a much easier task at home.

However, Reims is a hard nut. True, visitors have small chances for one of the first 4 places. However, they will try to give a strong breakthrough. They have a weak attack, but they have a very strong defense. In the last match against Caen Suk (striker) was replaced in 46 '. In any case, they will rely on Oudin (3 goals).

Also, the hosts have 3 wins and 2 losses in the last five h2h matches.

In the last two matches, they were weaker on the road.

Visitors have 2-4-3 with a goal difference of 6:11 on the road.

Hosts are a big favorite in this game. However, you need to be cautious about this match.

Anyway, I expect a mild advantage for the hosts.

Perhaps in the 1st Half there will be a tough match. That's why I expect the hosts in 2nd Half.

So, my offer is: Home win (2nd Hand with Odds 1.72).
Caen vs Lille : 1:3
Well done!
Lyon vs Reims: (2nd Half 1:0)
Well done!