• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

France: Ligue 1 Week 19: 13. Jan.

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
Nantes vs Rennes

Hosts have variable results lately. In the last five games they had two wins, 1 draw and two defeats against St Etienne and PSG (both away.). They now have the opportunity to rectify their position on the table. However, they have low chances for one of the first four places at the top of the table. Anyway, they will try to make a positive result. Otherwise, they can not endanger Montpellier, Lyon etc.

They have 6-5-7 so far with a goal difference of 26:25. On the other hand, they have 4-3-2 so far at home.

Braat will probably be absent due to injury. At the last match they earned three points against Montpellier.

Otherwise, their key player is Sala (12 goals).

On the other hand, visitors are very unpredictable team. For example, they started in the EL very poorly, however, they reached the second position for the knockout phase.

In any case, they have a very hard job in this one.

Finally, they have completed their mission in the COU. They are defeated against Monaco away. So, they will now focus on the league. So, they are in a very solid form lately. They have three victories in a row in the last three games.

Logically, they will try to pick up at least one point here. They have problems with injuries. However, their main players will take part in this match.

So, Saar, Bourigeaud and Ben Afra are key to their attack. However, they will probably pay attention to their defense.

Otherwise, they have 3-3-3 on the road.

All in all, this will be a big test for both sides.

Also, there may be a BTTS-Yes option here, however, I would have avoided.

I expect that visitors can resist this match. Shall we try with visitors?

So, my offer is: Away win (+ 0.25AH with Odds 1.65.)

Dijon vs Montpellier

When I saw the odds I was very surprised. In any case, this will be a very interesting match. Hosts want to move from a dangerous zone at all costs. However, they are a very weak team. Nevertheless, they will seek their chance.

In the last two games they have been defeated. Otherwise, they have 4-4-10 with a goal difference of 16:31. On the other hand, they have 2-1-5 so far at home.

They also have 2 wins and 3 draws in the last five h2h matches.

On the other hand, visitors are fighting for one of the first 3 places at the top of the table. Otherwise, they earned only one point in the last three games.

In any case, they are currently 4th with 8-6-4 with a goal difference of 25:15 so far. On the other hand, they have 4-2-2 on the road so far.

True, they have a problem with injuries. First of all, Labord (7 goals) will probably miss this match.

Nevertheless, Delort (7 goals) will try to find a hole in the opponent's net.

All in all, this will be a very strange game.

Anyway, I will excel for visitors. Maybe it's naive, but I do not see any other option.

So, my offer is: Away win (0AH with Odds 1.60.)

Marseille vs Monaco

This can be a tricky match. In any case, this is a great opportunity for hosts. If they pick up all three points then they stay in the race for one of the first four places at the top of the table. However, they are a very unpredictable team. In the last 3 games, they earned only two points.

Otherwise, they are currently 6th with 8-3-6 and 30:26. On the other hand, they have 5-2-1 at home. No doubt, everything indicates that the hosts have great chances in this game. However, this can be a big trap. Mitroglou was replaced in 46 'in the last match. However, if he was injured, he had enough time to recover. Thauvin (11 goals) and Payet (4 goals) can be a big threat to their opponent.

On the other hand, visitors are a very weak team. However, they want to move from the relegation zone. They are in deep crisis. In the last two games they have been defeated.

In any case, they have problems with injuries. Also, they have 3-4-11 with a goal difference of 16:29 so far. On the other hand, they have 3-1-5 up to now on the road.

All in all, this will be a very exciting game. I would not spend money on home win.

It can be a surprise here. So, Away win (+ 1.25AH with Odds 1.67) or BTTS-Yes.

So, my offer is: BTTS-Yes with Odds 1.70.

Toulouse vs Strasbourg

Hosts are an experienced team. However, they have a limited capacity. They have variable results in the last five games. Nevertheless, they were better at Lille (1: 2) away in the last match. It was a great surprise. Last season they fought for survival in the league. They had to play offs against La Havre and in the final match against AC Ajaccio. In any case, they have a modest attack and a vulnerable defense.

Also, they have 2 draws and 3 defeats in the last five h2h matches. In November last year, they picked up one point away. They now want all three points.

On the other hand, visitors are a solid team. No doubt, they will be relaxed. They are currently on the 8th place with 6-8-5 and with a goal difference of 30:23 so far. On the other hand, they have 2-4-3 so far on the road. They will rely on Kone, Mitrovic and others. Mothiba will probably miss this match due to injury.

All in all, hosts have a chance in this game. In any case, I expect a very tough match. Also, visitors can remain without defeat.

So, my offer is: Away win (+ 0.25AH with Odds 1.82).

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
His own derby has the France championship, with Marseille welcoming to Monaco. Two of the disappointments of the season, with the home side losing ground to the score, while Henri's team is consistently low. Everything about all the two teams, which defensively rarely hold zero in the back
OLYMPIQUE MARSEILLE vs AS MONACO @@ Both team to score, odds 1.65

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
Nantes vs Rennes

Hosts have variable results lately. In the last five games they had two wins, 1 draw and two defeats against St Etienne and PSG (both away.). They now have the opportunity to rectify their position on the table. However, they have low chances for one of the first four places at the top of the table. Anyway, they will try to make a positive result. Otherwise, they can not endanger Montpellier, Lyon etc.

They have 6-5-7 so far with a goal difference of 26:25. On the other hand, they have 4-3-2 so far at home.

Braat will probably be absent due to injury. At the last match they earned three points against Montpellier.

Otherwise, their key player is Sala (12 goals).

On the other hand, visitors are very unpredictable team. For example, they started in the EL very poorly, however, they reached the second position for the knockout phase.

In any case, they have a very hard job in this one.

Finally, they have completed their mission in the COU. They are defeated against Monaco away. So, they will now focus on the league. So, they are in a very solid form lately. They have three victories in a row in the last three games.

Logically, they will try to pick up at least one point here. They have problems with injuries. However, their main players will take part in this match.

So, Saar, Bourigeaud and Ben Afra are key to their attack. However, they will probably pay attention to their defense.

Otherwise, they have 3-3-3 on the road.

All in all, this will be a big test for both sides.

Also, there may be a BTTS-Yes option here, however, I would have avoided.

I expect that visitors can resist this match. Shall we try with visitors?

So, my offer is: Away win (+ 0.25AH with Odds 1.65.)

Dijon vs Montpellier

When I saw the odds I was very surprised. In any case, this will be a very interesting match. Hosts want to move from a dangerous zone at all costs. However, they are a very weak team. Nevertheless, they will seek their chance.

In the last two games they have been defeated. Otherwise, they have 4-4-10 with a goal difference of 16:31. On the other hand, they have 2-1-5 so far at home.

On the other hand, visitors are fighting for one of the first 3 places at the top of the table. Otherwise, they earned only one point in the last three games.

In any case, they are currently 4th with 8-6-4 with a goal difference of 25:15 so far. On the other hand, they have 4-2-2 on the road so far.

True, they have a problem with injuries. First of all, Labord (7 goals) will probably miss this match.

Nevertheless, Delort (7 goals) will try to find a hole in the opponent's net.

All in all, this will be a very strange game.

Anyway, I will excel for visitors. Maybe it's naive, but I do not see any other option.

So, my offer is: Away win (0AH with Odds 1.60.)

Marseille vs Monaco

This can be a tricky match. In any case, this is a great opportunity for hosts. If they pick up all three points then they stay in the race for one of the first four places at the top of the table. However, they are a very unpredictable team. In the last 3 games, they earned only two points.

Otherwise, they are currently 6th with 8-3-6 and 30:26. On the other hand, they have 5-2-1 at home. No doubt, everything indicates that the hosts have great chances in this game. However, this can be a big trap. Mitroglou was replaced in 46 'in the last match. However, if he was injured, he had enough time to recover. Thauvin (11 goals) and Payet (4 goals) can be a big threat to their opponent.

On the other hand, visitors are a very weak team. However, they want to move from the relegation zone. They are in deep crisis. In the last two games they have been defeated.

In any case, they have problems with injuries. Also, they have 3-4-11 with a goal difference of 16:29 so far. On the other hand, they have 3-1-5 up to now on the road.

All in all, this will be a very exciting game. I would not spend money on home win.

It can be a surprise here. So, Away win (+ 1.25AH with Odds 1.67) or BTTS-Yes.

So, my offer is: BTTS-Yes with Odds 1.70.

Toulouse vs Strasbourg

Hosts are an experienced team. However, they have a limited capacity. They have variable results in the last five games. Nevertheless, they were better at Lille (1: 2) away in the last match. It was a great surprise. Last season they fought for survival in the league. They had to play offs against La Havre and in the final match against AC Ajaccio. In any case, they have a modest attack and a vulnerable defense.

Also, they have 2 draws and 3 defeats in the last five h2h matches. In November last year, they picked up one point away. They now want all three points.

On the other hand, visitors are a solid team. No doubt, they will be relaxed. They are currently on the 8th place with 6-8-5 and with a goal difference of 30:23 so far. On the other hand, they have 2-4-3 so far on the road. They will rely on Kone, Mitrovic and others. Mothiba will probably miss this match due to injury.

All in all, hosts have a chance in this game. In any case, I expect a very tough match. Also, visitors can remain without defeat.

So, my offer is: Away win (+ 0.25AH with Odds 1.82).
Nantes vs Rennes:0:1
Well done!
Dijon vs Montpellier: 1:1
Stake refunds. No Wager. No, bet result.
Toulouse vs Strasbourg:1:2
Well done!

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
France: Ligue 1 - Week 19: 15. Jan.

Angers vs Bordeaux

Hosts last season were very average tea. They also showed very modest performances in the new season. In any case, they are currently on the 15th place with 4-8-6 with a goal difference of 20:22 so far. On the other hand, they have 2-4-3 so far at home.

No doubt, they will try to continue their series with draws. True, they now have a very difficult task at home. Also, they have problems with injuries. Nevertheless, they will rely on their best scorer Bahoken (5 goals).

On the other hand, visitors are also an average team. Last season, they were much better. However, they are currently on the 13th place with 5-7-6 with a goal difference of 20:21 so far. On the other hand, they have 1-3-4 up to now on the road.

In the last two games, they earned only one point. Kamano and Briand are their key players.

All in all, this will be a very important match for both sides. Both sides will try to save their net.

So, this may be a low scoring match.

Anyway, I expect a slight advantage on the hosts.

So, my offer is: Home win (0AH with Odds 1.67).

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
France: Ligue 1 - Week 19: 15. Jan.

Angers vs Bordeaux

Hosts last season were very average tea. They also showed very modest performances in the new season. In any case, they are currently on the 15th place with 4-8-6 with a goal difference of 20:22 so far. On the other hand, they have 2-4-3 so far at home.

No doubt, they will try to continue their series with draws. True, they now have a very difficult task at home. Also, they have problems with injuries. Nevertheless, they will rely on their best scorer Bahoken (5 goals).

On the other hand, visitors are also an average team. Last season, they were much better. However, they are currently on the 13th place with 5-7-6 with a goal difference of 20:21 so far. On the other hand, they have 1-3-4 up to now on the road.

In the last two games, they earned only one point. Kamano and Briand are their key players.

All in all, this will be a very important match for both sides. Both sides will try to save their net.

So, this may be a low scoring match.

Anyway, I expect a slight advantage on the hosts.

So, my offer is: Home win (0AH with Odds 1.67).
Angers vs Bordeaux :1:2
Pick Missed.