• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

France: Ligue 1 16 round 05 Dec.

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
Bordeaux vs St. Etienne

No doubt, this can be a very exciting match. Hosts have 4 draws in a row! (PSG, Dijon, Caen and Lyon). This was a very hard schedule. Otherwise, they are relatively poorly positioned. The 11th place with only 4 victories after 15 rounds is a very poor performance. Otherwise, they are without a win in the last three games at home. So, they will try to break the bad series in this clash. (3-3-2) at home so far. In the last match against the PSG, they had 18 Goal Attempts, twice as many as their opponent. Also, they had 2 shots on naked more. No doubt, they have shown that they can provide strong resistance against a strong opponent. Otherwise, at EL, they in a way broke up their mission. True, they earned 4 points in the last two matches, but they will focus on the domestic league. This is a great opportunity for them. So, they will try to make a difference with the help of Kamana (7 goals) and Briand (3 goals). They are not a very efficient team. On the other hand, they have relatively solid defense.
On the other hand, visitors have only one defeat in the last five games. On the other hand, they have 1-3-3 with goal difference 6:12 so far on the road. In the last match against Nantes they picked up all three points. Otherwise, it was a gift for Bettors. However, I am not sure that they can take all three points in this match. I even think they can be defeated. True, they want to get one of the first 4 places at the top of the table. However, I expect that they will not be able to score points in this match. Khazri (7 goals) is their key player. They will certainly pay attention to their defense.
Overall, hosts were better four times in the last five games.
I expect a slight advantage on the hosts. I will offer two options: Home win (1st Half 0AH with Odd 1.82 and Home win FT 0AH with Odd 1.85.) So, my final offer is: Home win (0AH with Odd 1.85).

Dijon vs Guingamp

So, hosts are a very sloppy team in the new season. As things stand, they will fight for survival in the league. Otherwise, they showed the season much more than their opponent. However, they can not now find the winning formula. They only earned three points in the last five games. They are currently in the relegation zone with 3-4-8 and with a goal difference of 14:25. In any case, they will now try to pick up at least one point. Maybe they can hang out, but they have problems with injuries. So, Coulibaly, Gourcuff, Kwon Chang-Hoon and Loiodice will probably miss this game. However, without these players, they won the last match against Toulouse.
On the other hand, Guingamp is slammed into the bottom of the table. They have the worst defense in the league. Also, they have the second worst attack in the league. (1-5-9) so far. On the other hand, they have 1-2-5 on the road in the new season. So, they scored only three goals away so far.
All in all, I expect hosts to wake up for this match. My offer is: (Home win 1st Half 0AH with Odd 1.64 and Home win with -0.25AH from 1.96 So I do not expect a defeat for the hosts.

Reims vs Toulouse

Both sides have problems with injuries. In any case, the hosts will try to make a difference in this game. Odd on hosts is relatively tempting. In any case, they're a better team. They have only one defeat in the last five games. However, their crucial problem is their attack. They have a goal difference of 10:13 so far. On the other hand, they have 3-3-1 with a goal difference of 5: 3 so far at home. Their only candidate for the score is Chavarria (2 goals). However, he was replaced in the previous match at 71 '. No doubt, they will try to wait for their opportunity to score.
On the other hand, visitors are without goalkeeper Reynet due to red card. Is it capable of Goicoeche to keep his net in this match? This is his first game for visitors in the new season. Of course, he will try to give his maximum. He wants to expose himself. Otherwise, they have a very efficient striker Gradel (5 goals) and Leya (3 goals).
Otherwise, visitors have 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat in the last five h2h matches.
In any case, the hosts will try to stay without defeat in this game.
How things stand, this can be a draw. However, a slight advantage to the hosts in this one.
So, my offers are: Home win with Odd 1.75; Home Win (1st Half -0.25AH with Odd 2.00) and Home win 2nd Half. So, my final offer is Home win in 2nd Half with Odd 2.10.

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
Bordeaux vs St. Etienne 3:2
Well done!
Dijon vs Guingamp 2:1
Well done!
Reims vs Toulouse 0:1
Pick missed.