• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Follow a professional tipster

I
oh cool! thanks for sharing this

I know there's a lot of people who want to earn an extra money. It's difficul to find a good tipster with really good bets. I bet since more than 20 years and live from only that since 2011.

If anyone have a question only has to ask on Telegram @LesLivesDeMica

NB : i will only let here a warning. To follow my tips you have to own a bet365 account and a good Bankroll ( at least 2Ke )

I

I know there's a lot of people who want to earn an extra money. It's difficul to find a good tipster with really good bets. I bet since more than 20 years and live from only that since 2011.

If anyone have a question only has to ask on Telegram @LesLivesDeMica

NB : i will only let here a warning. To follow my tips you have to own a bet365 account and a good Bankroll ( at least 2Ke )
Got it. Thank you for the clarification

So many acclaimed tipsters with little or nothing to show for it.

The most popular tipsters have been paid by the bookmakers to provide losing tips or they are good at marketing/SEO and no nothing about betting or football.

Of course if you look hard enough there are a few about that are good and honest...

Back