• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

FAQ: Find here the answers to the most common questions about Bettingsoftware.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betting Software (BSO)

Professional Bettor
Reaction score

Find here the answers to most of your questions about Bettingsoftware.com, the best betting software!​

Q: Do you have a restricted countries' list?

A:
Unfortunately, yes. Residents of Australia, the Netherlands and the United States cannot open an account with us.

Q: Am I required to send you any form of documentation to prove my identity?

A:
Not at the time of your registration for a new account. However, before your first withdrawal request is processed, you will need to provide us with a copy of your passport or national identification card, along with a bank statement or a utility bill that will clearly state your address of permanent residence.

Q: What currencies are BSO accounts available in?

A:
BSO is available in EUR, USD, GBP, CNY, AUD, HKD, SGD, TWD, KRW, INR, MYR, SEK, NOK, BRL, THB. You can use any currency to make the transfer, and if it is not in the list, the amount will be converted into any of the available currencies mentioned above.

Q: Do you accept cryptocurrencies?

A:
Yes, we do accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold, Dash, Ethereum Classic, Neo, Litecoin, Zcash, Monero and Ripple. Other cryptos may be available upon request.

Q: How do you convert cryptocurrencies?

A:
Crypto deposits are converted with the lowest daily rate from finance.yahoo.com

Q: Can I withdraw funds to a different bank or e-wallet from the one I used to make the deposit?

A:
You can use any method of payment to make a withdrawal, that you have previously used to make a deposit at least once.

Q: Is there any commission for the services of bettingsoftware.com?

A:
Our services are absolutely free of any charge.

Q: Is there a highest amount for bets?

A: There is no such amount per se. There is an indicator at the bet slip referencing the maximum amount that can be staked at the time you place your bet. This amount is determined by the bookmaker offering the odds, the league or the competition of the event, the average of the odds offered in total, whether the event is in play or not, the total amounts staked on the specific market, the number of punters and the importance of any other matches played at the same time in correlation with the one you are interested in.

Q: I am not your average bettor. I want the highest possible stakes. Can I get them?

A:
The reason that we offer many bookmakers for you to place your bets at the same time is that you can browse through the offers and find the highest odds and the highest limits offered. The notion allows you to stake up to several hundreds of thousands of the currency of your preference.

Q: What do I do if I do not want to place bets to all the available bookmakers?

A: When the bet slip opens, you will see a box at the side of each bookmaker that is ticked by default. You can deselect any unwanted offers and place bets only to the ones you want.

Q: How do I recover lost or misplaced login information?

A:
You need to send us an email at support@bettingsoftware.com. In it, you must include the email that you used to open the account with, along with a request to re-initiate your password.

Q: I was informed that my account is inactive. How do I re-activate it?

A: Such a message will be sent to you if there are no funds in your account, or you haven't used it for quite a while. You will need to send us a message on the subject at support@bettingsoftware.com and our team will advise you on what the issue is and what you need to do to resolve the situation.

Q: I do not have access to my account and it is not inactive. Is it blocked?

A:
Send us an email at support@bettingsoftware.com where you must mention your username, the email that you used to open the account with and any messages that you may have received for the instance. You will receive a response advising you of the reason that you are unable to access your account and the steps required to resolve the issue.

Q: I proceeded to a financial transaction and it has not been processed. Why?

A: The first reason for a deposit not to be credited to your account, or a withdrawal not to be processed is that in all likelihood, the appropriate form was not completed properly and thus it was purged from our system automatically. If you are confident that this is not the case, then you need to send us an email at support@bettingsoftware.com with your username and email address, along with a screenshot of the transaction (in case of a deposit). Our accounting department will look into the matter and advise you as to the reason this happened and what steps can be taken to resolve the situation.

Q: An event has ended and the bet I placed has not been settled. What is going on?

A:
There are instances where a bookmaker may require longer than usual to settle open bets. It might take up to 24 hours depending on the circumstances, so you will need to exercise some patience. However, if this time elapses and the bet is still not settled, you will need to report the incident at support@bettingsoftware.com informing us of the bet ID and including a screenshot of the bet. If there is any other relevant information please include it in your message as well. We will look into it and advise you accordingly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.