1. Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)
    Dismiss Notice

Europa League Tips Final Round

Discussion in 'UEFA Europa League cup' started by betcatalog, Dec 6, 2017 at 2:12 AM.

test
  1. betcatalog

betcatalog Professional Bettor

Credit:
    $3,024.87
    The home side has limited capabilities, it is not a coincidence without a win and 13 goals passive, Napoli is burning for the victory to wait for the gift from City, I think it will win today
    FEYENOORD ROTTERDAM vs SSC NAPOLI @@ SSC NAPOLI, odds 1.33

I do not know Manchester City's mood, but because Napoli is very likely to win Shakhtar needs the grade or points, very good attacking lines have the two teams, it can be an open game with many goals
    SHAKHTAR DONETSK vs MANCHESTER CITY @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.87

The two teams have no room for loss, they are required to give them all for the win, especially Spartak Moscow, both teams score, I expect to be an open goal match on either side
    LIVERPOOL FC vs SPARTAK MOSCOW @@ Both team to score, odds 1.95

3. betcatalog

betcatalog Professional Bettor

Credit:
    $3,024.87
    Red Star has scored two goals and has two goals and logically has only under 2.5 and no goals. It will be a tough duel that will judge which team will be in the next round, I expect a very closed match, as is usually the Red Star, no team, I do not think it will risk from the beginning and the match will be judged at the goals
    FK CRVENA ZVEZDA vs 1. FC COLOGNE @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.78

Things are clear, the home team only wants a victory, but with this defense I can not trust it in any way, AEK is showing very good facts and it is no coincidence that it is a champion and claims with qualification the qualification, Austria's Vienna, at some point he has to play aggressively and give places that AEK can take advantage of
    FK AUSTRIA WIEN vs AEK ATHEN @@ +0 AH AEK ATHENS, odds 1.75

All Rijeka games are open, so it has five in five over 2.5 goals and goals. I expect to be a free and open game with many goals, Rijeka makes great scores, while Milan wants an outing
    HNK RIJEKA vs AC MILAN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.90