1. Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)
    Dismiss Notice

Europa League Final and Play Off Super League

Discussion in 'UEFA Europa League cup' started by betcatalog, May 23, 2017.

test
  1. betcatalog

betcatalog Professional Bettor

Credit:
    $2,841.33
    Mourinho's logic is the right defensive function, keeping zero in the defense and in front of it will get some goals, in the last seven matches he gave to the institution was under three goals. In a final it's all open, but Manchester United is well versed in Ajax with many young players, and Mourinho is back in the same position and knows how to prepare his team. The conquest by the English men is very low and there is no value, so I will go with the few goals, because I do not think any team risk too, but Manchester makes very small scores
    AJAX AMSTERDAM vs MANCHESTER UNITED @@+2.50 Under, odds 1.66

Surely the two teams have no margin for scoring points, they need to give it all for the win, once again I expect a very closed game with few goals, it will be decided in the details
    PANATHINAIKOS vs AEK ATHEN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.53

Panionios is very tough defending, with very difficult goals, two goals scored in three games whereas PAOK has scored just one goal so far, I expect a very closed match with a few goals
    PANIONIOS vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.60