• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

England vs Kosovo - Euro 2020 Qualifiers

spkutano

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
England vs Kosovo Preview:

Possible starting lineups:

England:
Pickford; Trippier, Keane, Maguire, Rose; Rice, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain; Sancho, Sterling, Kane

Kosovo:
Muric; Vojvoda, Rhahmani, Aliti, Hadergjonaj; Voca, Halimi; Zhegrova, Celina, Rashani; Muriqi

England host Kosovo at Southampton's St Mary's Stadium in their match of Group A of the qualifications for EURO 2020. The Three Lions have started the campaign in excellent way, with three victories and 14 goals scored. They managed to beat Czech Republic with 5:0, Montenegro with 5:1 and Bulgaria with 4:0. Raheem Sterling was the key name on the first match after scoring a hat-trick, Ross Barkley scored a brace in Podgorica, while Harry Kane scored a hat-trick against Bulgaria three days ago. It was his 13th hat-trick for club and country (11 for Tottenham, two for England). In addition, the captain became the first player to score 25 goals in his first 40 appearances for the national team since Gary Lineker. England are now unbeaten in their last 42 Euro and World Cup qualifying matches, winning 33 of them. Last time they lost 0:1 to Ukraine in October 2009. Raheem Sterling is also in great form, having been directly involved in nine goals in his last seven appearances for England (seven goals and two assists). Manager Gareth Southgate will try to continue the winning series, though he has some issues ahead of this match. Manchester United duo Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Jesse Lingard are out through injuries. Some changes are also expected, with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Jadon Sancho pushing for place in the starting eleven.

Kosovo are between the most pleasant surprises in the qualifications for EURO 2020. They sit second in Group A with eight points. Kosovo are yet to lose a match, winning two and drawing the remaining two games. Bernard Challandes' side played an 1:1 home draw with Bulgaria in the first match. Arber Zeneli was the scorer on that game. In the second round they played another 1:1 draw, this time away at against Montenegro. Milot Rashica found the back of the net in Podgorica. Kosovo won the next two matches of the group and boosted their chances for top-two finish. First they beat Bulgaria in Sofia with 3:2 thanks to the goals from Milot Rashica, Vedat Muriqi and Elbasan Rashani. Finally, Kosovo beat Czech Republic with 2:1 last weekend. Leipzig's forward Patrik Schick gave the Czechs an early lead with a tidy first-time finish from 16 yards. But Vedat Muriqi levelled with an instinctive effort and Mergim Vojvoda turned home Valon Berisha's quickly taken corner for a famous winner. Kosovo were very handicapped on that match as four important players were unavailable - Arber Zenli, Milot Rashica, and defenders Hekuran Kryeziu and Herolind Shala. Their absence remain an issue for the visitors.

England vs Kosovo Prediction:

England are huge favorites in this match, but I believe Kosovo are able to cover the handicap. The guests will go into the match unbeaten for over 700 days and the players confidence is very high. Kosovo are occupying the second place in Group A and they should not be underestimated. I think they won't lose with more than two goals.

England vs Kosovo Pick
: Kosovo +2.5 AH @ 1.95 with Pinnacle

spkutano

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Maybe, I am writting the possible lineup. I think Southgate will decide tomorrow. However, I believe Sterling and Harry Kane will lead the attack.