• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

England: Premier League Week 22: 12. Jan.

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
West Ham vs Arsenal

Hosts are average team and under coach Pellegrini they have very poor results. In any case, their stuff was criticized by both the coach and the players. However, they have a limited capacity. In any case, they now have a very tough match at home. In any case, they want to fix their blood picture. So, they are currently on the 10th place with 8-4-9 and with a goal difference of 29:32 so far. On the other hand, they have 4-2-5 at home so far.

Also, they have problems with injuries. Nevertheless, they have only one draw and 4 defeats in the last five h2h matches.

On the other hand, visitors want to remain in the race for one of the top 5 places at the top of the table. They have 3 points less than Chelsea, on the other hand, they have 3 points more than the MU. In any case, they have recorded two defeats in the last five games.

They are currently on the 5th place with 12 wins, 5 draws and 4 defeats with a goal difference of 46:31 so far. On the other hand, they have 4-3-3 on the road. In the last 4 games, they are without a win on the road.

All in all, it is known here who is the favorite. However, I will try with a risky option.

So, my offer is: Home win (+0.75AH with Odds 1.62).

Brighton vs Liverpool

No doubt, the hosts raised their form. They earned 5 points in the last three games. In December last year they picked up one point against Arsenal at home. In any case, they now have a very hard job at home. Nevertheless, they will try to provide strong resistance. Otherwise, they are currently placed on the 13th place with 7-5-9 and with a goal difference of 24:29 so far. On the other hand, they have 5-3-2 so far at home. So, they will try to make big trouble against their opponent.

On the other hand, visitors in the last match against M. City were defeated. It was a great match, however, visitors still have the advantage of 4 points at the top of the table. So, now they want to go back to the winning track. True, they have problems with injuries. But they have a very strong bench. In any case, this should be one routine for them. However, they will have to make great efforts to win. So, Gomez, Matip, Lovren and probably Henderson will miss this game.

In any case, this would require Away win.

The whole world is expecting a safe win for visitors.

However, this can be a tricky match.

Anyway, I'm not sure that visitors will be too convincing in this one.

So, my offer is: Home win (+ 1.75AH with Odds 1.75).

Burnley vs Fulham

Hosts earned 6 points against West Ham and Huddersfield in the last two games. So, they have the self-confidence for this match. True, they have problems with injuries, however they can make a positive result at home.

Otherwise, they have 5-3-13 with a goal difference of 21:42 so far. On the other hand, they have 3-1-6 at home.

So, they have a great opportunity for the new three points. However, they are not a team that can make a constant inflow. Simply, they are a very average team and they will fight for survival in the league.

On the other hand, Fulham rookies have made some solid results. However, they were expected to be defeated against Arsenal away in the last match.

No doubt, they will fervently fight for survival in the league. Maybe it's a very important game for them. Otherwise, they have only 3 wins so far. On the other hand, they have 1 draw and 4 defeats with a goal difference of 2:12. It's a rather defeating effect. They do not have a victory on the road.

Nevertheless, hosts have great chances in this game. However, I expect a different scenario.

So, my offer is: Away win (+ 0.5AH with Odds 1.60).

Cardiff vs Huddersfield

Hosts are a very weak team. However, they are very persistent. So, they will try to make three vital points in this game. At first glance it will not be easy. True, they have a very sloppy team. Anyway, they are, as I said, very persistent. Otherwise, they have only one victory in the last five games.

Anyway, they want to move out of the dangerous zone. They now have a great opportunity. Also, they have 5 wins so far. On the other hand, they have 4-1-6 by now at home. So, they have hope. Zahor will be virtually absent. Anyway, they will try to insist on their style of play from the first minute.

On the other hand, visitors definitely do not have the capacity for the Premier League. They are pinned to the bottom of the table. Five defeats and a row is no joke. Also, they scored only 13 goals so far. It's really bad for the best league in the world. They have 2 wins. On the other hand, they have 1-2-7 with a goal difference of 8:21 on the road. Also, they have problems with injuries. Mooy, Sabiri and Williams will probably miss this game.

All in all, this should be a home win.

Anyway, I expect a slight advantage on the hosts.

So, my offer is: Home win (-0.25AH with Odds 1.97).

Crystal Palace vs Watford

This is a match that does not have any special importance. However, such matches can be very attractive. I do not expect too much attraction. In any case, I will focus primarily on the hosts in this one. So, hosts have solid results lately. They have 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat in the last five games. In any case, they moved from the dangerous zone. They have 6 points more than Southampton (relegation zone). So, they will be relaxed. Otherwise, they have 6 pistols with a goal difference of 19:26 so far. On the other hand, they have 2-3-5 at home. Their key player is Milojevic (6 goals).

On the other hand, visitors are a better team. However, they do not have a specific goal in this game. In the last three games, they earned 2 points. However, they have capable players who can score a goal.

In any case, this is a very unpredictable match in all aspects.

Anyway, I expect the opa teams to be able to score a goal.

So, my offer is: BTTS-Yes with Odds 1.80.

Leicester vs Southampton

Hosts are in a relatively good form. However, they do not have the chance to endanger one of the top 5 places at the top of the table. In any case, they have 3 wins and 2 losses in the last five games. In the last match against Everton they were better (0: 1). Nevertheless, they are currently at 7th place with 9-4-8 so far. On the other hand, they have 4-2-4 so far at home. As things stand, this match is not crucial to them. Anyway, they will try to pick up all three points. First of all, they have a better defense.

On the other hand, visitors are a very laborious team. They fight for survival in the league. Otherwise, they have problems with injuries. Also, they have very poor performances in the last three matches. They earned only one point. On the other hand, they have 2-2-7 so far on the road.

So, on paper they have very little chance of avoiding defeat in this one.

So, hosts have a great opportunity to win. But this is too obvious, the odds are also high.

Despite everything, I expect draw in this match.

So, my offer is: Away win (+ 05AH with Odds 1.99).

Chelsea vs Newcastle

Hugh, hosts had defeated Tottenham in the EFL Cup. True, it's not important Cup. However, it was a very suspicious match. In any case, I have already written for that match and I expected BTTS, however, that did not happen. Also, the penalty for Spurs was very controversial. However, hosts are returning to EPL. They are currently placed 4th with 13-5-3 with a goal difference of 38:16 so far. On the other hand, they have 6-4-1 with goal difference 19: 8. In any case, they will try to pick up three new points. In the last match, they earned only one point against Southampton. It was very weird. Anyway, they have 3 points more than Arsenal. No doubt, they will take all three points into this game. However, they will have to make a great effort.

On the other hand, visitors are very average team. They are still fighting for survival in the league. They have only two points more than Southampton (relegation zone.) No doubt, quality, skill, efficiency, defense, everything is on their side in this match. They need precision and that's it.

On the other hand, visitors are a very weak team. They have no win in the last 4 matches. On the other hand, they have 2-5-3 so far on the road.

All in all, I expect a very tough match. Also, I do not see more than 2-3 goals.

So, my offer is: Under 3 goals with Odds 1.75.

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
England: Premier League Week 22: 13. Jan.

Everton vs Bournemouth

Hosts are in very poor form. They have 1 win and 4 losses in the last five games. In any case, they are aware that they can not endanger one of the first 5 places. Their motivation is very low. They are a solid team, however, they will probably end this season on the midtable. Anyway, they want to go back to the winning track. They have a potency. However, they showed very little in the new season. So, they are on the 11th place with 7-6-8 with a goal difference of 31:31 so far. On the other hand, they have 5-3-3 so far at home. No doubt they're a better team.
They also have 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses in the last five h2h matches.
On the other hand, visitors are a relatively weak team. They also do not have a specific motive in this game. Also, they have problems with injuries.
In any case, I expect that both teams are able to score a goal.
Anyway, I'm expecting low scoring here.
So, my offer is: Away win (+ 1AH with Odds 1.65).

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
West Ham vs Arsenal

Hosts are average team and under coach Pellegrini they have very poor results. In any case, their stuff was criticized by both the coach and the players. However, they have a limited capacity. In any case, they now have a very tough match at home. In any case, they want to fix their blood picture. So, they are currently on the 10th place with 8-4-9 and with a goal difference of 29:32 so far. On the other hand, they have 4-2-5 at home so far.

Also, they have problems with injuries. Nevertheless, they have only one draw and 4 defeats in the last five h2h matches.

On the other hand, visitors want to remain in the race for one of the top 5 places at the top of the table. They have 3 points less than Chelsea, on the other hand, they have 3 points more than the MU. In any case, they have recorded two defeats in the last five games.

They are currently on the 5th place with 12 wins, 5 draws and 4 defeats with a goal difference of 46:31 so far. On the other hand, they have 4-3-3 on the road. In the last 4 games, they are without a win on the road.

All in all, it is known here who is the favorite. However, I will try with a risky option.

So, my offer is: Home win (+0.75AH with Odds 1.62).

Brighton vs Liverpool

No doubt, the hosts raised their form. They earned 5 points in the last three games. In December last year they picked up one point against Arsenal at home. In any case, they now have a very hard job at home. Nevertheless, they will try to provide strong resistance. Otherwise, they are currently placed on the 13th place with 7-5-9 and with a goal difference of 24:29 so far. On the other hand, they have 5-3-2 so far at home. So, they will try to make big trouble against their opponent.

On the other hand, visitors in the last match against M. City were defeated. It was a great match, however, visitors still have the advantage of 4 points at the top of the table. So, now they want to go back to the winning track. True, they have problems with injuries. But they have a very strong bench. In any case, this should be one routine for them. However, they will have to make great efforts to win. So, Gomez, Matip, Lovren and probably Henderson will miss this game.

In any case, this would require Away win.

The whole world is expecting a safe win for visitors.

However, this can be a tricky match.

Anyway, I'm not sure that visitors will be too convincing in this one.

So, my offer is: Home win (+ 1.75AH with Odds 1.75).

Burnley vs Fulham

Hosts earned 6 points against West Ham and Huddersfield in the last two games. So, they have the self-confidence for this match. True, they have problems with injuries, however they can make a positive result at home.

Otherwise, they have 5-3-13 with a goal difference of 21:42 so far. On the other hand, they have 3-1-6 at home.

So, they have a great opportunity for the new three points. However, they are not a team that can make a constant inflow. Simply, they are a very average team and they will fight for survival in the league.

On the other hand, Fulham rookies have made some solid results. However, they were expected to be defeated against Arsenal away in the last match.

No doubt, they will fervently fight for survival in the league. Maybe it's a very important game for them. Otherwise, they have only 3 wins so far. On the other hand, they have 1 draw and 4 defeats with a goal difference of 2:12. It's a rather defeating effect. They do not have a victory on the road.

Nevertheless, hosts have great chances in this game. However, I expect a different scenario.

So, my offer is: Away win (+ 0.5AH with Odds 1.60).

Cardiff vs Huddersfield

Hosts are a very weak team. However, they are very persistent. So, they will try to make three vital points in this game. At first glance it will not be easy. True, they have a very sloppy team. Anyway, they are, as I said, very persistent. Otherwise, they have only one victory in the last five games.

Anyway, they want to move out of the dangerous zone. They now have a great opportunity. Also, they have 5 wins so far. On the other hand, they have 4-1-6 by now at home. So, they have hope. Zahor will be virtually absent. Anyway, they will try to insist on their style of play from the first minute.

On the other hand, visitors definitely do not have the capacity for the Premier League. They are pinned to the bottom of the table. Five defeats and a row is no joke. Also, they scored only 13 goals so far. It's really bad for the best league in the world. They have 2 wins. On the other hand, they have 1-2-7 with a goal difference of 8:21 on the road. Also, they have problems with injuries. Mooy, Sabiri and Williams will probably miss this game.

Anyway, I expect a slight advantage on the hosts.

So, my offer is: Home win (-0.25AH with Odds 1.97).

Crystal Palace vs Watford

This is a match that does not have any special importance. However, such matches can be very attractive. I do not expect too much attraction. In any case, I will focus primarily on the hosts in this one. So, hosts have solid results lately. They have 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat in the last five games. In any case, they moved from the dangerous zone. They have 6 points more than Southampton (relegation zone). So, they will be relaxed. Otherwise, they have 6 pistols with a goal difference of 19:26 so far. On the other hand, they have 2-3-5 at home. Their key player is Milojevic (6 goals).

On the other hand, visitors are a better team. However, they do not have a specific goal in this game. In the last three games, they earned 2 points. However, they have capable players who can score a goal.

In any case, this is a very unpredictable match in all aspects.

Anyway, I expect the opa teams to be able to score a goal.

So, my offer is: BTTS-Yes with Odds 1.80.

Leicester vs Southampton

Hosts are in a relatively good form. However, they do not have the chance to endanger one of the top 5 places at the top of the table. In any case, they have 3 wins and 2 losses in the last five games. In the last match against Everton they were better (0: 1). Nevertheless, they are currently at 7th place with 9-4-8 so far. On the other hand, they have 4-2-4 so far at home. As things stand, this match is not crucial to them. Anyway, they will try to pick up all three points. First of all, they have a better defense.

On the other hand, visitors are a very laborious team. They fight for survival in the league. Otherwise, they have problems with injuries. Also, they have very poor performances in the last three matches. They earned only one point. On the other hand, they have 2-2-7 so far on the road.

So, on paper they have very little chance of avoiding defeat in this one.

So, hosts have a great opportunity to win. But this is too obvious, the odds are also high.

Despite everything, I expect draw in this match.

So, my offer is: Away win (+ 05AH with Odds 1.99).

Chelsea vs Newcastle

Hugh, hosts had defeated Tottenham in the EFL Cup. True, it's not important Cup. However, it was a very suspicious match. In any case, I have already written for that match and I expected BTTS, however, that did not happen. Also, the penalty for Spurs was very controversial. However, hosts are returning to EPL. They are currently placed 4th with 13-5-3 with a goal difference of 38:16 so far. On the other hand, they have 6-4-1 with goal difference 19: 8. In any case, they will try to pick up three new points. In the last match, they earned only one point against Southampton. It was very weird. Anyway, they have 3 points more than Arsenal. No doubt, they will take all three points into this game. However, they will have to make a great effort.

On the other hand, visitors are very average team. They are still fighting for survival in the league. They have only two points more than Southampton (relegation zone.) No doubt, quality, skill, efficiency, defense, everything is on their side in this match. They need precision and that's it.

On the other hand, visitors are a very weak team. They have no win in the last 4 matches. On the other hand, they have 2-5-3 so far on the road.

All in all, I expect a very tough match. Also, I do not see more than 2-3 goals.

So, my offer is: Under 3 goals with Odds 1.75.
West Ham vs Arsenal :1:0
Well done!
Brighton vs Liverpool:0:1
Well done!
Burnley vs Fulham: 2:1
Pick Missed.
Cardiff vs Huddersfield : 0:0
Half Lost.
Crystal Palace vs Watford:1:2
Well done!
Leicester vs Southampton :1:2
Well done!

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
West Ham vs Arsenal :1:0
Well done!
Brighton vs Liverpool:0:1
Well done!
Burnley vs Fulham: 2:1
Pick Missed.
Cardiff vs Huddersfield : 0:0
Half Lost.
Crystal Palace vs Watford:1:2
Well done!
Leicester vs Southampton :1:2
Well done!
Chelsea vs Newcastle :2:1
Stake refund. No Wager, no bet result.

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Derby includes today's Premier League England and is none other than Tottenham - Manchester United in London. The guests with Solskyer stepped up on their bench, but the truth is that during this time they have not even been struggling with a giant. More stable than the start of the season, Tottenham and apparently has the upper hand
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs MANCHESTER UNITED @@ TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR, odds 2.05

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
England: Premier League Week 22: 14. Jan.

Manchester City vs Wolves

Hosts in the last five games have two defeats. This affected their position on the tables. They now have 7 points less than Liverpool. So, they now have a very easy job at home. Of course, they will be cautious. Nevertheless, they have a very strong team, and they will routinely pick up the new 3 points.

It remains to be seen in which way they will catch win.

They have the most effective attack and a very strong defense. So, they have 16-2-3 with a goal difference of 56:17 so far. On the other hand, they have 10 victories and one defeat so far at home. No doubt, they will try to make a difference in this game. Aguero, Sterling, Sane, Silva and others can make at least three goals in this match.

On the other hand, visitors are average tim. They will try to offer strong resistance. In the last five games they have 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses. They have a relatively solid defense. For the attack, I'm not sure that they have the capacity to score a goal. Some experts expect BTTS-Yes. It's pretty risky, but it's very solid Odds. On the other hand, many expect at least 3-4 goals. These are all real options, even for me.

In any case, visitors can experience a strong blow to this match. However, I believe that they will use all their forces in the 1st Half. In that case, they will really resist.

If there is such a scenario, then I do not expect more than one goal in the 1st Half.

Anyway, I expect at least 2 goals in the 2nd Half.

So, my offer is: 2nd Half Over 1.5 Goals with Odds 1.66.

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
England: Premier League Week 22: 13. Jan.

Everton vs Bournemouth

Hosts are in very poor form. They have 1 win and 4 losses in the last five games. In any case, they are aware that they can not endanger one of the first 5 places. Their motivation is very low. They are a solid team, however, they will probably end this season on the midtable. Anyway, they want to go back to the winning track. They have a potency. However, they showed very little in the new season. So, they are on the 11th place with 7-6-8 with a goal difference of 31:31 so far. On the other hand, they have 5-3-3 so far at home. No doubt they're a better team.
They also have 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses in the last five h2h matches.
On the other hand, visitors are a relatively weak team. They also do not have a specific motive in this game. Also, they have problems with injuries.
In any case, I expect that both teams are able to score a goal.
Anyway, I'm expecting low scoring here.
So, my offer is: Away win (+ 1AH with Odds 1.65).
Everton vs Bournemouth: 2:0
Pick Missed.

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
England: Premier League Week 22: 14. Jan.

Manchester City vs Wolves

Hosts in the last five games have two defeats. This affected their position on the tables. They now have 7 points less than Liverpool. So, they now have a very easy job at home. Of course, they will be cautious. Nevertheless, they have a very strong team, and they will routinely pick up the new 3 points.

It remains to be seen in which way they will catch win.

They have the most effective attack and a very strong defense. So, they have 16-2-3 with a goal difference of 56:17 so far. On the other hand, they have 10 victories and one defeat so far at home. No doubt, they will try to make a difference in this game. Aguero, Sterling, Sane, Silva and others can make at least three goals in this match.

On the other hand, visitors are average tim. They will try to offer strong resistance. In the last five games they have 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses. They have a relatively solid defense. For the attack, I'm not sure that they have the capacity to score a goal. Some experts expect BTTS-Yes. It's pretty risky, but it's very solid Odds. On the other hand, many expect at least 3-4 goals. These are all real options, even for me.

In any case, visitors can experience a strong blow to this match. However, I believe that they will use all their forces in the 1st Half. In that case, they will really resist.

If there is such a scenario, then I do not expect more than one goal in the 1st Half.

Anyway, I expect at least 2 goals in the 2nd Half.

So, my offer is: 2nd Half Over 1.5 Goals with Odds 1.66.
Manchester City vs Wolves: 2nd Half 1:0
Pick Missed.