• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

England: Premier League Week 21: 03. Jan.

Writer

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Manchester City vs Liverpool

Hosts had three defeats in the last five games. It's a very bad sign. So, as things stand, they have less and less chance of winning. They have 7 points less than Liverpool (1st). No doubt, they have the most effective attack on the league.

So, this match will also be the fight between the best attack against the best defense.

Of course, these are special matches.

Both sides have problems with injuries. In any case, the hosts will try to earn all three points in this match. Sterling, Aguero, Mahrez, Silva and others have huge potential.

Otherwise, they have 1 draw and 4 losses in the last five h2h matches.

Otherwise, this is very interesting: Jurgen Klopp and Pep Guardiola compare in their head-to-head. Clopp has 7 wins, Guardiola 5 wins. Draws: 2:2.

So, J. Klopp is more successful.

On the other hand, visitors are really one of the best teams on the world. The creator of their successful game is, of course, their manager.

Otherwise, they have excellent shape. Also, they are the only team in the Premier League without defeat after 20 rounds in the new season. Aggression, compactness, internal chemistry are the main factors for their success.

All in all, this can be a very open match.

Of course, this will be a very unpredictable match, but I believe that vostors can pick one point.

So, my offer is: Away win (+ 0.5AH with Odds 1.83).

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
The two teams have excellent offensive lines and have world class players. I look forward to an open game with many final goals in the two hocks and it's very possible to see a match with goals from both sides
MANCHESTER CITY vs LIVERPOOL FC @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.60

Writer

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
The two teams have excellent offensive lines and have world class players. I look forward to an open game with many final goals in the two hocks and it's very possible to see a match with goals from both sides
MANCHESTER CITY vs LIVERPOOL FC @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.60
I have to admit, I was in great dilemma for Over. However, I believe that Over is a safer option than the Winner.
Also, both sides are efficient, no doubt, however, in my scenario they will keep their net. Both sides. I do not know. Very difficult match for any prediction. For me, this information was interesting: Jurgen Klopp and Pep Guardiola compare in their head-to-head. Clopp has 7 wins, Guardiola 5 wins. Draws: 2: 2. GL!

Writer

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Manchester City vs Liverpool

Hosts had three defeats in the last five games. It's a very bad sign. So, as things stand, they have less and less chance of winning. They have 7 points less than Liverpool (1st). No doubt, they have the most effective attack on the league.

So, this match will also be the fight between the best attack against the best defense.

Of course, these are special matches.

Both sides have problems with injuries. In any case, the hosts will try to earn all three points in this match. Sterling, Aguero, Mahrez, Silva and others have huge potential.

Otherwise, they have 1 draw and 4 losses in the last five h2h matches.

Otherwise, this is very interesting: Jurgen Klopp and Pep Guardiola compare in their head-to-head. Clopp has 7 wins, Guardiola 5 wins. Draws: 2:2.

So, J. Klopp is more successful.

On the other hand, visitors are really one of the best teams on the world. The creator of their successful game is, of course, their manager.

Otherwise, they have excellent shape. Also, they are the only team in the Premier League without defeat after 20 rounds in the new season. Aggression, compactness, internal chemistry are the main factors for their success.

All in all, this can be a very open match.

Of course, this will be a very unpredictable match, but I believe that vostors can pick one point.

So, my offer is: Away win (+ 0.5AH with Odds 1.83).
Manchester City vs Liverpool :2:1
Pick Missed.