• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

England: Premier League Week 18: 22 - 23 Dec.

Writer

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Cardiff vs Manchester Utd

This will be a very interesting match. Hosts are a very weak team, on the other hand, their opponent has crucial problems. No doubt, this will be a very uncertain game. Of course, such matches are very challenging. On the other hand, these are very risky matches and they are mostly avoided. Anyway, I decided for this match because of the case with the manager of MU Mourinho. He's leaving. Otherwise, he had a great deal of contract. Due to regularity, he received 26 million pounds due to premature interruption in cooperation with the MU.

In any case, the hosts in the regular situation have very little chance in this match. Anyway, they will try to make a goal for one macro. I watched them. They are a very modest team.
They have problems with injuries. Otherwise, Richards will probably miss this game.
In any case, they have 4 wins after 17 rounds in the new season. On the other hand, they have 4-1-4 so far at home.
On the other hand, visitors still want to stay in for one of the top 5 places on the table. However, they have small chances.
Also, they are in great turbulence. So, their players now have no navigation.
In any case, visitors are a big favorite in this game on paper. However, they will have to make great efforts.
All in all, how things stand, in this match it is possible Over 2.5. In any case, I can not figure out who is the winner here.
So, my offer is: BTTS-Yes with Odds 1.80.

Writer

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Cardiff vs Manchester Utd :1:5
Well done!