• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

England: Premier League round 16 10 Dec.

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
Everton vs Watford

No doubt this is a very tricky match. Hosts are a great favorite. However, as things stand, they have small chances for one of the top 5 places at the top of the table. In the last two games, they earned only one point against Newcastle (1: 1) at home. I already wrote about that match and I was convinced that they would not win. Otherwise, they have relatively capable attack and solid defense. In any case, here is an important motive. Hosts They have 11 points less than Arsenal (5th). Otherwise, they have 6-5-4 with a goal difference of 21:17 so far. On the other hand, they have 5-2-1 with a goal difference of 14: 7 so far at home. Everything indicates that they have a big chance of three points in this one. The whole world will try on Home win. There's no reason not to be that way.
They have 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses in the last five h2h matches.
In the last match, Silva tried to replace them with all three points. However, their coach failed.
In any case, Richarlison (7 goals) and Sigurdsson (6 goals) can make a difference.
On the other hand, visitors are in a horrible series. They have only one draw in the last five games. On the other hand, they have 2-2-3 with a goal difference of 7: 8 so far on the road. In the last three matches, they scored only one goal away. Is it now a moment for them to wake up? Otherwise, they do not have big aspirations in this season. They want to stay in the league and that's all. They have 6-2-7 with a goal difference of 18:21. So, they have a weaker defense. Etienne Capoue midfielder will miss this match due suspension. Otherwise, Pereyra, Deeney, Doucoure, may be a threat to their opponent. In any case, they will try to pick up at least one point in this game.
All in all, this is a relatively meaningless game. Both sides want at least one point. I'm not sure how motivated they are. Anyway, I expect a slight advantage on the hosts. They have the potential and very solid skills. So, they will try to grab all three points in front of their fans.
True, this can be a draw. Also, this can be a low scoring match. Anyway, I expect an advantage on the hosts.
So, my offer is: Home win with Odd 1.75.

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
Everton vs Watford

No doubt this is a very tricky match. Hosts are a great favorite. However, as things stand, they have small chances for one of the top 5 places at the top of the table. In the last two games, they earned only one point against Newcastle (1: 1) at home. I already wrote about that match and I was convinced that they would not win. Otherwise, they have relatively capable attack and solid defense. In any case, here is an important motive. Hosts They have 11 points less than Arsenal (5th). Otherwise, they have 6-5-4 with a goal difference of 21:17 so far. On the other hand, they have 5-2-1 with a goal difference of 14: 7 so far at home. Everything indicates that they have a big chance of three points in this one. The whole world will try on Home win. There's no reason not to be that way.
They have 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses in the last five h2h matches.
In the last match, Silva tried to replace them with all three points. However, their coach failed.
In any case, Richarlison (7 goals) and Sigurdsson (6 goals) can make a difference.
On the other hand, visitors are in a horrible series. They have only one draw in the last five games. On the other hand, they have 2-2-3 with a goal difference of 7: 8 so far on the road. In the last three matches, they scored only one goal away. Is it now a moment for them to wake up? Otherwise, they do not have big aspirations in this season. They want to stay in the league and that's all. They have 6-2-7 with a goal difference of 18:21. So, they have a weaker defense. Etienne Capoue midfielder will miss this match due suspension. Otherwise, Pereyra, Deeney, Doucoure, may be a threat to their opponent. In any case, they will try to pick up at least one point in this game.
All in all, this is a relatively meaningless game. Both sides want at least one point. I'm not sure how motivated they are. Anyway, I expect a slight advantage on the hosts. They have the potential and very solid skills. So, they will try to grab all three points in front of their fans.
True, this can be a draw. Also, this can be a low scoring match. Anyway, I expect an advantage on the hosts.
So, my offer is: Home win with Odd 1.75.
Everton vs Watford 2:2
Pick mssed.