• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

England Premier league Matchday 24 predictions

SmashingTip

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
Wolverhampton will face West Ham United at Molineux Stadium at 24th Round of English Premier League. Wolverhampton against West Ham United is always the match with big interest after their previous matches in English Premier League. Review our thoughts on this match here below.

Wolverhampton
Wolves are showing beautiful football this season, however, their position at the league could be even higher. The team has young, experienced and technical players. It is not strange that there are many Portuguese in the team because the new coach is from Portugal and has compiled a comfortable team for himself. Ruben Neves, Rui Patricio, Diego Jota, Joao Moutinho, and Ruben Vinagre is perfectly combined players mixed with experienced and young players. They are making results and could reach set goals. This season Wolves are great at counter attacks, creating scoring chances and aerial duels, however, they are facing problems with defending against long shots and set pieces.

West Ham United
West Ham United have great players, however, most of the main team is now injured. A. Yarmolenko Achilles tendon rupture, M. Lanzini Cruciate Ligament rupture, J. Wilshere Ankle surgery, and C. Sanchez knee surgery. Even without these great players team showing good results and now standing at 10th position. Two round before West Ham surprisingly won against Arsenal and showed everyone that they are a strong and confident team. The Hammers are great this season at creating chances using through balls and attacking by the right wing, however, they are unsuccessful at defending against attacks down the wings and aerial duels.

H2H
At the beginning of the season, teams have met and Wolverhampton was more successful by scoring a goal in additional time. However, the game was very tough and straight and finished 0:1. Some of the main squad players from West Ham will miss this match due to injuries.

SmashingTip!
Adding everything together we can assume that Wolves will play more confidently in the attack. West Ham will play without some of the team leaders, what should give more chances to Wolves domination. We see home team will be better this time and could win the game. https://smashingtip.com/football/england/premier-league/wolverhampton-vs-west-ham-united-29-01-2019-preview/

SmashingTip

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
Fulham will face Brighton at Craven Cottage Stadium at 24th Round of English Premier League. Fulham against Brighton is always the match with big interest after their previous matches in English Premier League. Review our thoughts on this match here below.

Fulham
Fulham now stands at the 19th position of Premier League. This season main plan of Fulham is to stay at highest league of England and prepare for another year for biggest goals. They made fundamental changes in the squad, they brought lots of new players by loan and transfer. The J. Michael Seri, A. Mitrovic, A. Schurrle, L. Vietto, and legendary R. Babel came to club this season. Al these players should make a great team with better chances to survive in the Premier League. In 23 matches Fulham has won only 3 of them and lost 15. However, the last match against Tottenham Fulham showed that they could be a very strong and technical team. This year home team have much more weaknesses than strengths. They are really bad at defending against attacks down the wings, avoiding individual errors and protecting the lead, however, they show great results at attacking down the right flank and taking long shots.

Brighton
Brighton this season showing middle results and standing at the 13th position of Premier League. Albion is a very physically strong team with great defenders, what could make troubles for every team in PL. From 12 away games, Brighton has won only twice and 2 times played a draw. This year they are showing stable football for that kind of club and nothing should be changed by the end of the season. This team showing great teamwork football without a concrete leader in the team, however, defenders showing better form than attackers. The Seagulls, are great at coming back from losing positions and stealing the ball from the opposition this season, unfortunately, they have and weaknesses like defending against skillful players, avoiding fouling in dangerous areas and defending set pieces.

H2H
During the last two seasons including the present, they have met 3 times and luckier was Brighton to win two matches still in Championship last year with 2:1 results. At the beginning of this season, teams played draw in resultative 2:2 match.

Check out our SmashingTip!: https://smashingtip.com/football/england/premier-league/fulham-vs-brighton-29-01-2018-preview/

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
England Premier league Matchday 24 predictions

Writer

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Arsenal vs Cardiff

Hosts have a tendency for one of the first 4 places at the top of the table. They have 3 points less than Chelsea. In any case, they now have the opportunity to score three points at home. Otherwise, they have variable results lately. They have 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses. On the other hand, they are currently on the 5th place with 13-5-5 with a goal difference of 48:32 so far. On the other hand, they have 9-2-1 so far at home.

No doubt, they are a better team and they will try to finish the job in this clash from the first minute. In the last game, they were better against Chelsea (2: 0) at home. They scored two goals in the 1st half.

I expect from them a similar scenario in this game. Otherwise, their manager Emery wants to stabilize his team. True, they have problems with injuries. However, they have a great bench.

On the other hand, visitors are a serious candidate for relegation. In the last three games, they earned only one point. In any case, they have 5-4-14 with 19:44 so far. They have 2 points less than Newcastle (17th).

On the other hand, they have 1-2-8 up to now on the road.

Their key problem is their inefficiency. On the other hand, they have a very weak defense.

All in all, I expect a vibrant game in the 1st Half.

So, my offer is: Home win (1st Half with Odd 1.66).

Fulham vs Brighton

Hosts have three defeats in a row. No doubt, they have a small chance of survival in the league. Even with the new manager Rainers, they can not find a way to win. Otherwise, they have 5 points less than Cardiff. So, they are located on the relegation zone. They also have the worst defense in the league. Otherwise, they have 3-5-15 with a goal difference of 21:51 so far. On the other hand, they have 3-3-5 at home so far.

They also have 1 win, 1 draw and 3 defeats in the last five h2h matches.

As things stand, they have little chances in this game. However, they did not give up. They will try to pick up all three points in this game.

On the other hand, visitors are on a safe place. Otherwise, they have very poor results in the last five matches. They have 1 win. On the other hand, they are on the 13th place with 7-5-11 with a goal difference of 25:32 so far. On the other hand, they have 2-2-8 so far on the road.

All in all, this will be an important match for the hosts. IMO, I expect a slight advantage on the hosts. I think they can make a positive result. This is a crucial game for them.

So, my offer is: Home win (-0.25AH with Odds 2.06).

Huddersfield vs Everton

Obviously, hosts do not have the potential for Premier League. As things stand, they gave up this season. They will definitely move to a lower ranking. They have very low potential in all aspects. First of all, they have a very weak attack. They scored only 13 goals after 23 rounds. It's a very bad effect. However, they have understood where they are and they must be aware that the Premier League is very expensive. In the last five games, they are without a win. On the other hand, they have 5 losses at row at home.

On the other hand, visitors have variable results in the last time. In the last five games they recorded 2 wins and 3 losses. On the other hand, they have 2-3-6 up to now on the road.

No doubt, this is a fairly meaningless game. The final outcome is very unpredictable. True, Everton is a better team. However, they are in a safe position. Nevertheless, they do not have the chance for one of the first 5 places on the top of the table. So, they will probably try to stay without defeat. however, they can be defeated. For me, an attractive option is on the home side. True, it's very risky.

As a srto it is said, this is a pointless match and you do not have to spend too much emphasis on this clash.

So, my offer is: Home win (+ 0.75AH with Odds 1.62).

Wolves vs West Ham

This is another pointless match. In fact, both sides are very average teams. In any case, the hosts will try to make a positive result in this one. Otherwise, they are currently ranked 8th with 9-5-9 with a goal difference of 27:31 so far. On the other hand, they have 5-2-5 so far at home. In the last match, they were better against Leicester (4: 3) at home. No doubt, the whole world will try to win home. It is quite acceptable and logical. However, I'm not sure hosts will have an easy job in this game. They are without Boly due to card.

On the other hand, visitors are in a very poor shape. They have 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses in the last five games. They have a more effective attack but also a vulnerable defense. In any case, they are not too motivated. They want to stay on the midtable.

In any case, this is the match between two very similar teams. Otherwise, visitors have problems with injuries. However, why is Odd on hosts high? Visitors have two consecutive defeats on the road.

All in all, I expect a surprise in this match.

So, my offer is: Away win (+ 0.5AH with Odds 1.84).

Manchester Utd vs Burnley

Hosts came in excellent form. They have 8 consecutive victories. After Jose Mourinho's stay in Manchester, things changed incredibly. True, Solskjaer (former MU player) made excellent results. Anyway, I have the impression that the players were in conflict with Mourinho, or he with them, anyway. In any case, they are in the race for the 4th place at the top of the table. True, Arsenal is also with isitem appetites. Of course, Chelsea will try to stay among the top four teams.

So, MU have 13-5-5 with a goal difference of 46:33. On the other hand, they have 7-3-1 at home so far. The problem, Rashford and Martial are a big threat to each team.

On the other hand, visitors are average team. True, they raised their form. They have 3 wins and 1 draw in the last 4 games. On the other hand, they have 2-3-7 up to now on the road. Otherwise, they have a very weak defense.

Of course, it is known who is the favorite here.

However, visitors can give strong resistance to this match, first of all in the 1st half.

So, I expect the hosts to be better in the 2nd Half. But 1st Half on hosts.

So, my offer is: Home win (1st Half with Odds 1.61).

Newcastle vs Manchester City

Hosts have very little chances in this game. In any case, they will provide strong resistance. In any case, they have little chances to score a goal at all. Nevertheless, they are in a dangerous zone. They only have 2 points more than Cardiff. By the way, they have 5-6-12 until now. On the other hand, they have 3-1-8 up to now on the road.

There is no doubt that the hosts are struggling to survive in the league. However, they have a very difficult task at home. In any case, this is a game in which they do not have the potential for a positive result.

On the other hand, visitors are a very strong team. True, they have 4 points less than Liverpool, however, they now have the opportunity to stay in the title race. In the last 4 games, they have 4 consecutive victories.

Also, they have 18-2-3 with a goal difference of 62:17 so far. On the other hand, they have 7-2-2 so far on the road. In this match, they can not count on Bravo, Mendy and Kompany. However, they have great players who can cover this deficiency. Sterling, Aguero, Sane, Silva and others are very powerful machines.

All in all, this can be a very exciting match. I expect strong resistance to 1st Half from hosts.

So, my offer is: Home win (1st Half+ 0.75AH with Odds 2.05).

Writer

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Tottenham vs Watford

No doubt, this will be a very strange game. Hosts are without any key players such as Alli, Kane and Son. Davies, too. Nevertheless, they have a strong bench. In any case, the hosts are currently 3rd placed and they do not have a chance to win. On the other hand, they have 7 points more than Arsenal or MU. In any case, they are not in a must win position. Of course, they will try to pick up at least one point. Also, they can go to all three points. However, they will be waiting for their best players.
Otherwise, they have 17 wins and 6 losses with a goal difference of 48:23. On the other hand, they have 6W-4L so far at home.
On the other hand, visitors are average team. However, they are a very aggressive team and they want to leave a strong impression. They have no chance for one of the top 5 places at the top of the table. However, Arsenal and MU are much better teams. Otherwise, they have 9 wins with a goal difference of 32:32 so far. On the other hand, visitors have 4-4-3 so far on the road. They have four matches without a defeat in the row. So, they will try to give strong resistance to this game. Otherwise, they will not be able to count on Kiko and Prodl.
All in all, this will be a very interesting clash. True, the vistors want victory, although they are not sure winners in this one.
In any case, the hosts are a great team and they are a big favorite in this match.
Anyway, I expect a tough game in the 1st Half.
So, my offer is: Away win (1st Half + 0.5AH with Odds 1.65).

Writer

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Arsenal vs Cardiff

Hosts have a tendency for one of the first 4 places at the top of the table. They have 3 points less than Chelsea. In any case, they now have the opportunity to score three points at home. Otherwise, they have variable results lately. They have 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses. On the other hand, they are currently on the 5th place with 13-5-5 with a goal difference of 48:32 so far. On the other hand, they have 9-2-1 so far at home.

No doubt, they are a better team and they will try to finish the job in this clash from the first minute. In the last game, they were better against Chelsea (2: 0) at home. They scored two goals in the 1st half.

I expect from them a similar scenario in this game. Otherwise, their manager Emery wants to stabilize his team. True, they have problems with injuries. However, they have a great bench.

On the other hand, visitors are a serious candidate for relegation. In the last three games, they earned only one point. In any case, they have 5-4-14 with 19:44 so far. They have 2 points less than Newcastle (17th).

On the other hand, they have 1-2-8 up to now on the road.

Their key problem is their inefficiency. On the other hand, they have a very weak defense.

All in all, I expect a vibrant game in the 1st Half.

So, my offer is: Home win (1st Half with Odd 1.66).

Fulham vs Brighton

Hosts have three defeats in a row. No doubt, they have a small chance of survival in the league. Even with the new manager Rainers, they can not find a way to win. Otherwise, they have 5 points less than Cardiff. So, they are located on the relegation zone. They also have the worst defense in the league. Otherwise, they have 3-5-15 with a goal difference of 21:51 so far. On the other hand, they have 3-3-5 at home so far.

They also have 1 win, 1 draw and 3 defeats in the last five h2h matches.

As things stand, they have little chances in this game. However, they did not give up. They will try to pick up all three points in this game.

On the other hand, visitors are on a safe place. Otherwise, they have very poor results in the last five matches. They have 1 win. On the other hand, they are on the 13th place with 7-5-11 with a goal difference of 25:32 so far. On the other hand, they have 2-2-8 so far on the road.

All in all, this will be an important match for the hosts. IMO, I expect a slight advantage on the hosts. I think they can make a positive result. This is a crucial game for them.

So, my offer is: Home win (-0.25AH with Odds 2.06).

Huddersfield vs Everton

Obviously, hosts do not have the potential for Premier League. As things stand, they gave up this season. They will definitely move to a lower ranking. They have very low potential in all aspects. First of all, they have a very weak attack. They scored only 13 goals after 23 rounds. It's a very bad effect. However, they have understood where they are and they must be aware that the Premier League is very expensive. In the last five games, they are without a win. On the other hand, they have 5 losses at row at home.

On the other hand, visitors have variable results in the last time. In the last five games they recorded 2 wins and 3 losses. On the other hand, they have 2-3-6 up to now on the road.

No doubt, this is a fairly meaningless game. The final outcome is very unpredictable. True, Everton is a better team. However, they are in a safe position. Nevertheless, they do not have the chance for one of the first 5 places on the top of the table. So, they will probably try to stay without defeat. however, they can be defeated. For me, an attractive option is on the home side. True, it's very risky.

As a srto it is said, this is a pointless match and you do not have to spend too much emphasis on this clash.

So, my offer is: Home win (+ 0.75AH with Odds 1.62).

Wolves vs West Ham

This is another pointless match. In fact, both sides are very average teams. In any case, the hosts will try to make a positive result in this one. Otherwise, they are currently ranked 8th with 9-5-9 with a goal difference of 27:31 so far. On the other hand, they have 5-2-5 so far at home. In the last match, they were better against Leicester (4: 3) at home. No doubt, the whole world will try to win home. It is quite acceptable and logical. However, I'm not sure hosts will have an easy job in this game. They are without Boly due to card.

On the other hand, visitors are in a very poor shape. They have 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses in the last five games. They have a more effective attack but also a vulnerable defense. In any case, they are not too motivated. They want to stay on the midtable.

In any case, this is the match between two very similar teams. Otherwise, visitors have problems with injuries. However, why is Odd on hosts high? Visitors have two consecutive defeats on the road.

All in all, I expect a surprise in this match.

So, my offer is: Away win (+ 0.5AH with Odds 1.84).

Manchester Utd vs Burnley

Hosts came in excellent form. They have 8 consecutive victories. After Jose Mourinho's stay in Manchester, things changed incredibly. True, Solskjaer (former MU player) made excellent results. Anyway, I have the impression that the players were in conflict with Mourinho, or he with them, anyway. In any case, they are in the race for the 4th place at the top of the table. True, Arsenal is also with isitem appetites. Of course, Chelsea will try to stay among the top four teams.

So, MU have 13-5-5 with a goal difference of 46:33. On the other hand, they have 7-3-1 at home so far. The problem, Rashford and Martial are a big threat to each team.

On the other hand, visitors are average team. True, they raised their form. They have 3 wins and 1 draw in the last 4 games. On the other hand, they have 2-3-7 up to now on the road. Otherwise, they have a very weak defense.

Of course, it is known who is the favorite here.

However, visitors can give strong resistance to this match, first of all in the 1st half.

So, I expect the hosts to be better in the 2nd Half. But 1st Half on hosts.

So, my offer is: Home win (1st Half with Odds 1.61).

Newcastle vs Manchester City

Hosts have very little chances in this game. In any case, they will provide strong resistance. In any case, they have little chances to score a goal at all. Nevertheless, they are in a dangerous zone. They only have 2 points more than Cardiff. By the way, they have 5-6-12 until now. On the other hand, they have 3-1-8 up to now on the road.

There is no doubt that the hosts are struggling to survive in the league. However, they have a very difficult task at home. In any case, this is a game in which they do not have the potential for a positive result.

On the other hand, visitors are a very strong team. True, they have 4 points less than Liverpool, however, they now have the opportunity to stay in the title race. In the last 4 games, they have 4 consecutive victories.

Also, they have 18-2-3 with a goal difference of 62:17 so far. On the other hand, they have 7-2-2 so far on the road. In this match, they can not count on Bravo, Mendy and Kompany. However, they have great players who can cover this deficiency. Sterling, Aguero, Sane, Silva and others are very powerful machines.

All in all, this can be a very exciting match. I expect strong resistance to 1st Half from hosts.

So, my offer is: Home win (1st Half+ 0.75AH with Odds 2.05).
Arsenal vs Cardiff : (1st Half 0:0)
Lost.
Fulham vs Brighton: 4:2
Well done!
Huddersfield vs Everton: 0:1
Half Lost.
Wolves vs West Ham: 3:0
Lost.

Manchester Utd vs Burnley: (1st Half 0:0)
Lost.
Newcastle vs Manchester City: (1st Half 0:1)
Half Lost.

Writer

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Tottenham vs Watford

No doubt, this will be a very strange game. Hosts are without any key players such as Alli, Kane and Son. Davies, too. Nevertheless, they have a strong bench. In any case, the hosts are currently 3rd placed and they do not have a chance to win. On the other hand, they have 7 points more than Arsenal or MU. In any case, they are not in a must win position. Of course, they will try to pick up at least one point. Also, they can go to all three points. However, they will be waiting for their best players.
Otherwise, they have 17 wins and 6 losses with a goal difference of 48:23. On the other hand, they have 6W-4L so far at home.
On the other hand, visitors are average team. However, they are a very aggressive team and they want to leave a strong impression. They have no chance for one of the top 5 places at the top of the table. However, Arsenal and MU are much better teams. Otherwise, they have 9 wins with a goal difference of 32:32 so far. On the other hand, visitors have 4-4-3 so far on the road. They have four matches without a defeat in the row. So, they will try to give strong resistance to this game. Otherwise, they will not be able to count on Kiko and Prodl.
All in all, this will be a very interesting clash. True, the vistors want victory, although they are not sure winners in this one.
In any case, the hosts are a great team and they are a big favorite in this match.
Anyway, I expect a tough game in the 1st Half.
So, my offer is: Away win (1st Half + 0.5AH with Odds 1.65).
Tottenham vs Watford : (1st Half 0:1)
Well done!