• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

England: League One Week 29: 22. Jan.

Writer

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
AFC Wimbledon vs Fleetwood

Hosts definitely do not have a great chance to survive in the league. Unfortunately, they will be a serious candidate for a lower level. No doubt, they showed very little in this season. Of course, if they changed their approach to the game, then they could raise their level. However, it's hard to imagine. Even if they pick up a win in this game. In any case, they are at the bottom of the table with 6-5-17 with a goal difference of 22:42. On the other hand, they have 3-3-8 so far at home.

In the last 4 games they have no win. They also have 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses in the last five h2h matches.

On the other hand, visitors are average team. They have variable results in the last five games. Also, they can not reach one of the top six places at the top of the table. They have 11 points less than Peterborough (6th). Nevertheless, they will provide strong resistance. They have 9-9-10 with a goal difference of 38:33 so far.

In the last three games, they had three draws. On the other hand, they have 3-4-7 so far away.

They can not count on Coyle (defender) due to red card. Otherwise, their key player is Madden (11 goals).

All in all, hosts will try to make a positive result. Anyway, I think both sides are able to score in this one.

So, my offer is: BTTS-Yes with Odds 1.90.

Plymouth vs Walsall

This is a very important match for hosts. They raised their form drastically. In any case, they have been defeated in the last four games. In the last three games they have 3 wins. Of course, they now want another victory. (There is one rule: if the team has three wins in a row, then he probably will not continue at the same pace in the next match). Anyway, they will try to break into this rule. Otherwise, they are struggling to survive in the league. In front of them they have Oxford Utd, Rochdale, Gillingham ... Are they a better team? It remains to be seen. So, they have 8-6-14 with a goal difference of 36:50. On the other hand, they have 5-3-6 at home so far. In the last match, they were better against Coventry (2: 1). Lameiras scored twice. Ladapo (12 goals) will also be in line-up.

On the other hand, the vistors are in a very poor shape. After four games without a win, they picked up all three points against Gillingham (0: 3) away.

Otherwise, they have 9-8-11 with a goal difference of 32:43 so far. On the other hand, they have 5-4-5 on the road.

All in all, this also can be a game with more goals. Anyway, it can be BTTS here. Anyway, I expect a slight advantage on the hosts.

So, my offer is: Home win (-0.25AH with Odds 2.02).

Writer

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
AFC Wimbledon vs Fleetwood

Hosts definitely do not have a great chance to survive in the league. Unfortunately, they will be a serious candidate for a lower level. No doubt, they showed very little in this season. Of course, if they changed their approach to the game, then they could raise their level. However, it's hard to imagine. Even if they pick up a win in this game. In any case, they are at the bottom of the table with 6-5-17 with a goal difference of 22:42. On the other hand, they have 3-3-8 so far at home.

In the last 4 games they have no win. They also have 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses in the last five h2h matches.

On the other hand, visitors are average team. They have variable results in the last five games. Also, they can not reach one of the top six places at the top of the table. They have 11 points less than Peterborough (6th). Nevertheless, they will provide strong resistance. They have 9-9-10 with a goal difference of 38:33 so far.

In the last three games, they had three draws. On the other hand, they have 3-4-7 so far away.

They can not count on Coyle (defender) due to red card. Otherwise, their key player is Madden (11 goals).

All in all, hosts will try to make a positive result. Anyway, I think both sides are able to score in this one.

So, my offer is: BTTS-Yes with Odds 1.90.

Plymouth vs Walsall

This is a very important match for hosts. They raised their form drastically. In any case, they have been defeated in the last four games. In the last three games they have 3 wins. Of course, they now want another victory. (There is one rule: if the team has three wins in a row, then he probably will not continue at the same pace in the next match). Anyway, they will try to break into this rule. Otherwise, they are struggling to survive in the league. In front of them they have Oxford Utd, Rochdale, Gillingham ... Are they a better team? It remains to be seen. So, they have 8-6-14 with a goal difference of 36:50. On the other hand, they have 5-3-6 at home so far. In the last match, they were better against Coventry (2: 1). Lameiras scored twice. Ladapo (12 goals) will also be in line-up.

On the other hand, the vistors are in a very poor shape. After four games without a win, they picked up all three points against Gillingham (0: 3) away.

Otherwise, they have 9-8-11 with a goal difference of 32:43 so far. On the other hand, they have 5-4-5 on the road.

All in all, this also can be a game with more goals. Anyway, it can be BTTS here. Anyway, I expect a slight advantage on the hosts.

So, my offer is: Home win (-0.25AH with Odds 2.02).
AFC Wimbledon vs Fleetwood : 0:3
Lost.
Plymouth vs Walsall: 2:1
Well done!