• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

England: FA Cup - 1/16-finals: 25. Jan.

Writer

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Arsenal vs Manchester Utd

1st leg. Replayed if draw.

This match is a very exciting game. Of course, both sides have completely different ambitions. First of all, the qualification position for the Champions League in the Premier League. On the other hand, Arsenal is a very solid team in EL. For example, Arsenal in the knockout stage has a match against BATE Borisov. On the other hand, MU is solid in the Champions League, and they have a very challenging game against PSG.

Nevertheless, this type of competition is prestigious to England. Nevertheless, the hosts made a good result against Chelsea.

On the other hand, Chelsea will probably ignore this type of competition. They have excellent shape with their new half-coach Solskjaer. Otherwise, they have 7 consecutive wins in the row in different competitions.

As things stand, MU will focus on EPL. They are step by step returning to the fight for one of the first four places at the top of the table. Otherwise, they, like their opponent, have 3 points less than Chelsea.

All in all, I expect an open game and an option with BTTS. But Odd is low.

So, my offer is: Home win (0AH with Odds 1.90).

Writer

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Arsenal vs Manchester Utd

1st leg. Replayed if draw.

This match is a very exciting game. Of course, both sides have completely different ambitions. First of all, the qualification position for the Champions League in the Premier League. On the other hand, Arsenal is a very solid team in EL. For example, Arsenal in the knockout stage has a match against BATE Borisov. On the other hand, MU is solid in the Champions League, and they have a very challenging game against PSG.

Nevertheless, this type of competition is prestigious to England. Nevertheless, the hosts made a good result against Chelsea.

On the other hand, Chelsea will probably ignore this type of competition. They have excellent shape with their new half-coach Solskjaer. Otherwise, they have 7 consecutive wins in the row in different competitions.

As things stand, MU will focus on EPL. They are step by step returning to the fight for one of the first four places at the top of the table. Otherwise, they, like their opponent, have 3 points less than Chelsea.

All in all, I expect an open game and an option with BTTS. But Odd is low.

So, my offer is: Home win (0AH with Odds 1.90).

Arsenal vs Manchester Utd : 1:3
Lost.