• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

England: EFL Cup - Semi-finals 08. Jan.

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
Tottenham vs Chelsea

This is 1st leg. Otherwise, the EFL Cup is less prestigious than the FA Cup. Many clubs use their reserve players for this competition. The last winner is Manchester City. Nevertheless, the winner of this Cup goes to qualifications in the Europa League.

In any case, the hosts are a great team and they still have the chance to endanger the 1st place in the EPL. So, they have 6 points less than Liverpool. They have the next match against MUza for 5 days at home in EPL. So, they will be very careful in this game. True, they do not want to be defeated, but I'm not convinced that they will spend their strength in this clash. The other pair is the match of Manchester City vs Burton. So, Manchester City has the chance to take the title again in this competition.

Nevertheless, hosts have problems with injuries. Many players will be out for rest.

On the other hand, visitors will try to resist, there is no doubt. Otherwise, they have a game against Newcastle at home in EPL. Also, they have 3 points less than Arsenal. So, they will also try to save their important players for that match.

As it looks, both sides would want to avoid this game.

Nevertheless, these are two big teams and this should be an attractive match.

All in all, such matches are very difficult to predict.

Both sides will be relaxed. This means that they will not care too much about their defense or they will try to spend time in an ordinarial anemic match.

I expect both sides are able to score a goal.

So, my offer is: BTTS-Yes with Odds 1.70.

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Two matches split Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea from the final of the League Cup, as there are two semi-finals between them, with today's match in Wembley, temporary headquarters in Tottenham Hotspur. Great London Derby, since the two teams are not far from dynamic. Perhaps the Pottsetino team is more eye-catching in the last time, so it has a slight lead over the win. With the quality of both midfielder we will prefer to score both teams
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs CHELSEA FC @@ Both team to score, odds 1.65

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
Tottenham vs Chelsea

This is 1st leg. Otherwise, the EFL Cup is less prestigious than the FA Cup. Many clubs use their reserve players for this competition. The last winner is Manchester City. Nevertheless, the winner of this Cup goes to qualifications in the Europa League.

In any case, the hosts are a great team and they still have the chance to endanger the 1st place in the EPL. So, they have 6 points less than Liverpool. They have the next match against MUza for 5 days at home in EPL. So, they will be very careful in this game. True, they do not want to be defeated, but I'm not convinced that they will spend their strength in this clash. The other pair is the match of Manchester City vs Burton. So, Manchester City has the chance to take the title again in this competition.

Nevertheless, hosts have problems with injuries. Many players will be out for rest.

On the other hand, visitors will try to resist, there is no doubt. Otherwise, they have a game against Newcastle at home in EPL. Also, they have 3 points less than Arsenal. So, they will also try to save their important players for that match.

As it looks, both sides would want to avoid this game.

Nevertheless, these are two big teams and this should be an attractive match.

All in all, such matches are very difficult to predict.

Both sides will be relaxed. This means that they will not care too much about their defense or they will try to spend time in an ordinarial anemic match.

I expect both sides are able to score a goal.

So, my offer is: BTTS-Yes with Odds 1.70.
Tottenham vs Chelsea :1:0
Pick Missed.