• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

England: Championship Week 27: 11.Jan.

Writer

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Leeds vs Derby

True, Leeds is a great team in the new season. He has great chances for promotion in the Premier League (EPL). Nevertheless, they have been defeated in the last two matches against Hull over Nottingham. When they looked at their overall picture, they did not have to allow defeat in these two matches. They were very suspicious for me. I even thought that they were in contact with bookmakers. Anyway, these are my assumptions.

They now have a very difficult task at home. At first glance, they are a better team. They will try at all costs to pick up all three points. However, I'm not sure. Yes, they have a more effective attack and better defense. They will rely on Roofe (13 goals) and Hernandez (7 goals). Otherwise, Kalvin Philips (midfielder) will miss this match due to a red card. It is very essential for their backline.

On the other hand, visitors have variable results.

Anyway, they will not give up this match. In the last match, they could not end up against Middlesbrough at home (1: 1). On the other hand, they have 6-2-5 so far on the road. They are an unpredictable team. In any case, they will try to make at least one point in this game.

To be honest, Leeds is no mystery.

So, my offer is: Away win (+ 0.75AH with Odds 1.77).

Writer

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
England: Championship - Week 27: 12. Jan.

Sheffield Utd vs QPR

We are in the most exciting league in the world. Also, the final outcomes are very unpredictable. Nevertheless, hosts are one of the teams that have great chances for promotion in the Premier League. They are probably the best team in the league. True, they are currently on the 3rd place with 14-5-7 with a goal difference of 45:28 so far. In the last three games, they have three wins in a row. On the other hand, they have 7-3-3 so far at home.

They also have 3 wins and 2 losses in the last five h2h matches.

On the other hand, visitors are in very good shape. He has 3 wins and two draws. in any case, they scored 2 points against Reading and Aston Villa in the last two games. So, they have aspirations for one of the top six places at the top. No doubt, they will provide very strong resistance. Otherwise, they can not count Hemed, Luongo and Rangel. But they still have players that are doubtful for this match.

All in all, this will be a big test primarily for hosts. They want victory at all costs.

I agree with the home win option.

So, my offer is: Home win with Odds 1.65.

Writer

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Leeds vs Derby

True, Leeds is a great team in the new season. He has great chances for promotion in the Premier League (EPL). Nevertheless, they have been defeated in the last two matches against Hull over Nottingham. When they looked at their overall picture, they did not have to allow defeat in these two matches. They were very suspicious for me. I even thought that they were in contact with bookmakers. Anyway, these are my assumptions.

They now have a very difficult task at home. At first glance, they are a better team. They will try at all costs to pick up all three points. However, I'm not sure. Yes, they have a more effective attack and better defense. They will rely on Roofe (13 goals) and Hernandez (7 goals). Otherwise, Kalvin Philips (midfielder) will miss this match due to a red card. It is very essential for their backline.

On the other hand, visitors have variable results.

Anyway, they will not give up this match. In the last match, they could not end up against Middlesbrough at home (1: 1). On the other hand, they have 6-2-5 so far on the road. They are an unpredictable team. In any case, they will try to make at least one point in this game.

To be honest, Leeds is no mystery.

So, my offer is: Away win (+ 0.75AH with Odds 1.77).
Leeds vs Derby:2:0
Pick Missed.

Writer

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
England: Championship - Week 27: 12. Jan.

Sheffield Utd vs QPR

We are in the most exciting league in the world. Also, the final outcomes are very unpredictable. Nevertheless, hosts are one of the teams that have great chances for promotion in the Premier League. They are probably the best team in the league. True, they are currently on the 3rd place with 14-5-7 with a goal difference of 45:28 so far. In the last three games, they have three wins in a row. On the other hand, they have 7-3-3 so far at home.

They also have 3 wins and 2 losses in the last five h2h matches.

On the other hand, visitors are in very good shape. He has 3 wins and two draws. in any case, they scored 2 points against Reading and Aston Villa in the last two games. So, they have aspirations for one of the top six places at the top. No doubt, they will provide very strong resistance. Otherwise, they can not count Hemed, Luongo and Rangel. But they still have players that are doubtful for this match.

All in all, this will be a big test primarily for hosts. They want victory at all costs.

I agree with the home win option.

So, my offer is: Home win with Odds 1.65.
Sheffield Utd vs QPR :1:0
Well done!