• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

England: Championship Week 26: 01. 01. 2019

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
Aston Villa vs QPR

Hosts earned only one win against Swansea away in the last five games. Otherwise, hosts want to get one of the top six places at the top of the table at all costs. No doubt they have a very difficult task in this game. Also, this league is most exciting and very unpredictable in the whole world. But this is only an even bigger challenge.

So, hosts have a solid chance in this game. True, they have an effective attack, on the other hand, but they have a very vulnerable defense.

So, they have 9-10-6 so far. On the other hand, they have 5-5-2 with a goal difference of 28:22 so far at home. In the last three games, they have 2 draws and 1 defeat.

No doubt, they will rely on their best striker Abraham (14 goals). However, they have a lot of problems with injuries.

We need to say, they have 3 wins and 2 losses in the last five h2h matches. In the last match, a month ago they were defeated away. They want revenge now.

On the other hand, visitors are in excellent shape. They have 3 wins and 1 draw in the last 4 games. In any case, they have similar aspirations as their opponent. Otherwise, they have 11-5-9 with a goal difference of 31:32 so far. On the other hand, they have 4-3-5 so far on the road. They will rely on Wells (6 goals).

All in all, visitors have a solid opportunity for all three points.

Of course, visitors will try to give strong resistance. In any case, I do not expect surprise. So, Host will not be defeated in this match.

My offer is: Home win with Odds 1.80.

Blackburn vs West Brom

Hosts are in a big crisis. In any case, they have a very difficult task at home. Anyway, they will try to break the bad series. Otherwise, they are currently on the 15th place with 7-10-8 with a goal difference of 31:40 after 25 rounds. On the other hand, they have 4-6-2 at home. Otherwise, they have three defeats in the row. On the other hand, they have 10 draws. It can be a sign that they want at least one point in this game. They are an experienced team, and they will try to make a difference in this match. In any case, they can get one point. However, they will be without the Smallwood defender due to the red card. Otherwise, Dack is their key player. Otherwise, they have problems with injuries. In any case, I believe that they have a small chance in this game.

On the other hand, the visitors returned to a great shape. So, they have 3 wins and 2 draws in the last five games. On the other hand, they have 2 points less than Norwich (2nd). Of course, the fact shows that they have the most effective attack on the league. So, they have 13-7-5 with a goal difference of 53:32 fdo now. On the other hand, visitors have 6-3-3 on the road. In the last 4 games they have 4 wins on the road. They will be in this game without Rodriguez (12 goals) due to a red card. Gayle (13 goals) is doubtful. So, they will rely on Burns and Sako. Anyway, they have a big problem in this game.

All in all, this will be a really big test for both sides. Hosts want a win at any cost. On the other hand, visitors want at least one point in these conditions without the two most effective players.

My offer is: Under 3 golas with Odds 1.62.

Derby vs Middlesbrough

Hosts have problems with injuries. Nevertheless, this will be an extremely important match for them. They want to invest all their strength in this duo. In other words, Derby has been trying to get a promotion in the Premier League in the last few seasons, but for some reason, they fall into their form at the end of the season. They are a very unpredictable team.

So, hosts have varied results in the last five games. Nevertheless, they currently occupy the 6th place with 12-6-7 with a goal difference of 37:31 so far. On the other hand, they have 6-4-2 so far at home. Otherwise, they were better at Norwich in the last match (3: 4).

On the other hand, visitors have two defeats in the last five games. Nevertheless, they are in a very similar position as their opponent. First of all, they have the best defense in the league. They will certainly pay attention to their defense in this match. It's their strong weapon. Otherwise, their best striker of Assombalonga (6 goals) missed the last match. He will probably take part in this one. Otherwise, visitors have 5-5-2 on the road.

In any case, this will be equally important match for both sides.

I expect a slight advantage on the hosts. Also, I do not expect more than 2-3 goals.

So, my offer is: Home win (0AH with Odds 1.64).

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
Stoke vs Bristol City

This can be a very interesting match. True, both sides have small chances for one of the first six places. Anyway, the season is long. In many respects, these two teams are identical. Nevertheless, the hosts have more draws and less victories than their opponent. So, Stoke earned 1 point in the last two games. Also, they did not score in the last two matches. So, now they should score at least one goal. Otherwise, they have 8 wins, 11 draws and 6 losses with a goal difference of 30:29 so far. On the other hand, they have 6-3-3 at home so far. In the last three games, they recorded three consecutive victories on their ground. In any case, they will rely on a solid trio such as: Afobe (6 goals), Ince (6 goals) and Allen (5 goals).

On the other hand, visitors have a tough walnut. Also, they have a very solid shape lately. They have been defeated in the last five matches. On the other hand, they have 5-4-3 so far on the road. In the last three games they earned 7 points.

I'm in a dilemma. Hosts have slight advantages. However, they will have a very difficult task. In the last five games they did not score just one goal.

In either case, both sides will guard their net. However, it is a very attractive option for BTTS-Yes. She's risky. Anyway, I do not see anything more interesting than this offer.

So, my offer is: BTTS-Yes with Odds 1.83.

Wigan vs Sheffield Utd

I will focus primarily on the hosts. This will be a very important match for them. At the same time, this will be a difficult task for them. On paper, they are a big favorite, no doubt. Visitors in the last five games have 1 loss and 1 draw. We must bear in mind that they only grab one point against the weakest team in the league Ipswich (1: 1) away. True, they have an aggressive and effective attack. On the other hand, they have a very solid defense. So, they have 13W-5D-7L so far. On the other hand, they have 6-2-4 on the road. I have the impression that they have better results against strong teams than weak ones. In this game, they can not count on the defender Basham due to the suspension. Otherwise, he appeared 24 times in his team. However, his lack did not affect the final outcome. Sharp scored two goals in 2nd Half. So, visitors will try to stay without defeat in this game.

On the other hand, hosts are in a big crisis. They have no win in the last five games. In any case, they have a small chance in this game. However, they can make surprise.

Anyway, I'm expecting a slight advantage on the visitors.

So, my offer is: Away win (-0.25AH with Odds 1.86.)

Nottingham vs Leeds

This is a very unpredictable match and very difficult for the prediction. However, he is very attractive. Of course, many bettors will avoid this game. Hosts are without win in the last five games. However, those that can be observed, they have the highest draw in the league. On the other hand, their defense is very solid. They have only 5 defeats so far. In any case, they will pay attention to their defense in this game. However, they probably will not be completely closed, because it would be very risky. Otherwise, they have a great striker Grabban (14 goals). He came from Aston Villa to his new team for this season. Otherwise, he did not score a goal in the last five games. So, he's definitely in a very poor shape. Although, this may be an opportunity for him. Otherwise, hosts have 5-4-3 so far at home.

On the other hand, visitors are a very strong team in the new season. They have three points more than Norwich (2nd). Their rival also has a tough task against Brentford. Nevertheless, visitors have an effective attack, on the other hand, they have a very solid defense. True, they were defeated in the last match against average Hull (0: 2) at home. No doubt, it was a great surprise. However, this league is simply one in which everyone can win.

On the other hand, they have 7-3-2 with a goal difference of 21:14 so far. So, Roofe (13 goals), Hernandez (7 goals) and Klich (5 goals) can be a great danger for their opponent.

All in all, visitors want at least one point in this match.

So, my offer is: Away win (0AH with Odds 1.67).

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
Aston Villa vs QPR

Hosts earned only one win against Swansea away in the last five games. Otherwise, hosts want to get one of the top six places at the top of the table at all costs. No doubt they have a very difficult task in this game. Also, this league is most exciting and very unpredictable in the whole world. But this is only an even bigger challenge.

So, hosts have a solid chance in this game. True, they have an effective attack, on the other hand, but they have a very vulnerable defense.

So, they have 9-10-6 so far. On the other hand, they have 5-5-2 with a goal difference of 28:22 so far at home. In the last three games, they have 2 draws and 1 defeat.

No doubt, they will rely on their best striker Abraham (14 goals). However, they have a lot of problems with injuries.

We need to say, they have 3 wins and 2 losses in the last five h2h matches. In the last match, a month ago they were defeated away. They want revenge now.

On the other hand, visitors are in excellent shape. They have 3 wins and 1 draw in the last 4 games. In any case, they have similar aspirations as their opponent. Otherwise, they have 11-5-9 with a goal difference of 31:32 so far. On the other hand, they have 4-3-5 so far on the road. They will rely on Wells (6 goals).

All in all, visitors have a solid opportunity for all three points.

Of course, visitors will try to give strong resistance. In any case, I do not expect surprise. So, Host will not be defeated in this match.

My offer is: Home win with Odds 1.80.

Blackburn vs West Brom

Hosts are in a big crisis. In any case, they have a very difficult task at home. Anyway, they will try to break the bad series. Otherwise, they are currently on the 15th place with 7-10-8 with a goal difference of 31:40 after 25 rounds. On the other hand, they have 4-6-2 at home. Otherwise, they have three defeats in the row. On the other hand, they have 10 draws. It can be a sign that they want at least one point in this game. They are an experienced team, and they will try to make a difference in this match. In any case, they can get one point. However, they will be without the Smallwood defender due to the red card. Otherwise, Dack is their key player. Otherwise, they have problems with injuries. In any case, I believe that they have a small chance in this game.

On the other hand, the visitors returned to a great shape. So, they have 3 wins and 2 draws in the last five games. On the other hand, they have 2 points less than Norwich (2nd). Of course, the fact shows that they have the most effective attack on the league. So, they have 13-7-5 with a goal difference of 53:32 fdo now. On the other hand, visitors have 6-3-3 on the road. In the last 4 games they have 4 wins on the road. They will be in this game without Rodriguez (12 goals) due to a red card. Gayle (13 goals) is doubtful. So, they will rely on Burns and Sako. Anyway, they have a big problem in this game.

All in all, this will be a really big test for both sides. Hosts want a win at any cost. On the other hand, visitors want at least one point in these conditions without the two most effective players.

My offer is: Under 3 golas with Odds 1.62.

Derby vs Middlesbrough

Hosts have problems with injuries. Nevertheless, this will be an extremely important match for them. They want to invest all their strength in this duo. In other words, Derby has been trying to get a promotion in the Premier League in the last few seasons, but for some reason, they fall into their form at the end of the season. They are a very unpredictable team.

So, hosts have varied results in the last five games. Nevertheless, they currently occupy the 6th place with 12-6-7 with a goal difference of 37:31 so far. On the other hand, they have 6-4-2 so far at home. Otherwise, they were better at Norwich in the last match (3: 4).

On the other hand, visitors have two defeats in the last five games. Nevertheless, they are in a very similar position as their opponent. First of all, they have the best defense in the league. They will certainly pay attention to their defense in this match. It's their strong weapon. Otherwise, their best striker of Assombalonga (6 goals) missed the last match. He will probably take part in this one. Otherwise, visitors have 5-5-2 on the road.

In any case, this will be equally important match for both sides.

I expect a slight advantage on the hosts. Also, I do not expect more than 2-3 goals.

So, my offer is: Home win (0AH with Odds 1.64).
Aston Villa vs QPR:2:2
Pick missed.
Blackburn vs West Brom:2:1
Stake Refund. No wager, no bet result.
Derby vs Middlesbrough: 1:1
Stake Refund. No wager, no bet result.

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
Stoke vs Bristol City

This can be a very interesting match. True, both sides have small chances for one of the first six places. Anyway, the season is long. In many respects, these two teams are identical. Nevertheless, the hosts have more draws and less victories than their opponent. So, Stoke earned 1 point in the last two games. Also, they did not score in the last two matches. So, now they should score at least one goal. Otherwise, they have 8 wins, 11 draws and 6 losses with a goal difference of 30:29 so far. On the other hand, they have 6-3-3 at home so far. In the last three games, they recorded three consecutive victories on their ground. In any case, they will rely on a solid trio such as: Afobe (6 goals), Ince (6 goals) and Allen (5 goals).

On the other hand, visitors have a tough walnut. Also, they have a very solid shape lately. They have been defeated in the last five matches. On the other hand, they have 5-4-3 so far on the road. In the last three games they earned 7 points.

I'm in a dilemma. Hosts have slight advantages. However, they will have a very difficult task. In the last five games they did not score just one goal.

In either case, both sides will guard their net. However, it is a very attractive option for BTTS-Yes. She's risky. Anyway, I do not see anything more interesting than this offer.

So, my offer is: BTTS-Yes with Odds 1.83.

Wigan vs Sheffield Utd

I will focus primarily on the hosts. This will be a very important match for them. At the same time, this will be a difficult task for them. On paper, they are a big favorite, no doubt. Visitors in the last five games have 1 loss and 1 draw. We must bear in mind that they only grab one point against the weakest team in the league Ipswich (1: 1) away. True, they have an aggressive and effective attack. On the other hand, they have a very solid defense. So, they have 13W-5D-7L so far. On the other hand, they have 6-2-4 on the road. I have the impression that they have better results against strong teams than weak ones. In this game, they can not count on the defender Basham due to the suspension. Otherwise, he appeared 24 times in his team. However, his lack did not affect the final outcome. Sharp scored two goals in 2nd Half. So, visitors will try to stay without defeat in this game.

On the other hand, hosts are in a big crisis. They have no win in the last five games. In any case, they have a small chance in this game. However, they can make surprise.

Anyway, I'm expecting a slight advantage on the visitors.

So, my offer is: Away win (-0.25AH with Odds 1.86.)

Nottingham vs Leeds

This is a very unpredictable match and very difficult for the prediction. However, he is very attractive. Of course, many bettors will avoid this game. Hosts are without win in the last five games. However, those that can be observed, they have the highest draw in the league. On the other hand, their defense is very solid. They have only 5 defeats so far. In any case, they will pay attention to their defense in this game. However, they probably will not be completely closed, because it would be very risky. Otherwise, they have a great striker Grabban (14 goals). He came from Aston Villa to his new team for this season. Otherwise, he did not score a goal in the last five games. So, he's definitely in a very poor shape. Although, this may be an opportunity for him. Otherwise, hosts have 5-4-3 so far at home.

On the other hand, visitors are a very strong team in the new season. They have three points more than Norwich (2nd). Their rival also has a tough task against Brentford. Nevertheless, visitors have an effective attack, on the other hand, they have a very solid defense. True, they were defeated in the last match against average Hull (0: 2) at home. No doubt, it was a great surprise. However, this league is simply one in which everyone can win.

On the other hand, they have 7-3-2 with a goal difference of 21:14 so far. So, Roofe (13 goals), Hernandez (7 goals) and Klich (5 goals) can be a great danger for their opponent.

All in all, visitors want at least one point in this match.

So, my offer is: Away win (0AH with Odds 1.67).
Stoke vs Bristol City: 0:2
Pick missed.
Wigan vs Sheffield Utd: 0:3
Well done!
Nottingham vs Leeds: 4:2
Pick missed.