• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

England: Championship Week 24: 26. Dec.

Writer

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Bristol City vs Brentford

Hosts are in very solid shape lately. They have been defeated in the last five matches. Otherwise, they have a solid team. In the last two games they earned 2 points against Norwich (2nd) and Derby (5th). Otherwise, they are currently 13th. True, they have 7 points less than Sheffield Utd (6th). So, they have small chances for one of the top six places on top of the table. Anyway, they will try to stay in the race. So, they now have one very tough challenge at home. Nevertheless, they are not for underestimation. On the other hand, they have 3-4-4 with a goal difference of 12:12 so far at home.

In their mutual encounters, they have 1 win, 1 draw and 3 defeats.

Their key player is Diedhiou (6 goals).

On the other hand, visitors are a very unpredictable team. They have the potential, though they have poor performances. They had a bad series, however, in the last match against Bolton they were better. Otherwise, they are one of the teams that have no win on the road. No doubt, they have the potential. They will rely on Maupay (14 goals) and Watkins (7 goals).

Hosts have a problem in their defense with defender Nathan Baker. He is doubtful about this match.

In any case, the hosts will try to pick up one point in this match.

So, my offer is: Home win (0AH with Odds 1.64).

Middlesbrough vs Sheffield Wed

Hosts are no longer a compelling team. They had a very solid stard, however, they started to fall into their form. They had a series without a victory in four games, but they finally picked up all three points against Reading (0: 1) away in the last match. Otherwise, they have 10-9-4 with a goal difference of 25:16 so far. On the other hand, they have 5-4-2 so far at home. Their manager Pulis is very tactical. He has his methods for a positive result. He will certainly try to motivate his players for this match. True, hosts have a very difficult task.

Assombalonga (6 goals) is their key player. However, they were replaced at 67 '.

On the other hand, visitors are the average team, however, they can make big trouble in this match. In any case, they have 7-6-10 with a goal difference of 29:40 so far. On the other hand, they have 3-1-7 so far on the road. This will be a big challenge for both sides.

All in all, the hosts are an experienced team. On the other hand, visitors will try to offer a strong response. However, they can score in this match.

As things stand, this could be a low scoring (Under 2.5 goals), however, I expect both sides to score in this goal.

So, my offer is: BTTS-Yes with Odds 2.00 is risky, (but it has a value).

Sheffield Utd vs Derby

Hosts earned 1 point against Ipswich (1-1) away in the last two games. It's not for praise. Their opponent is very weak. Anyway, they now have a very serious duel against Derby. True, they have small chances for one of the first two places at the top of the table. So, they will probably calculate by the end of the season. They have 9 points less than Norwich (2nd). On the other hand, they have 3 points more than Nottingham. So, this can be a tricky match. In any case, hosts should be motivated for this match. They are very hard walnut. In any case, they should remain without defeat in this game. They have 11 wins with a goal difference of 36:27 after 23 rounds in a new season. On the other hand, they have 5-3-3 at home. In the last two home games they had two defeats.

On the other hand, visitors are a powerful team. They will also try to remain without defeat in this game. Otherwise, they are in better shape. They are in the last 4 matches without a defeat. So, they will try to earn at least one point.

Otherwise, they are currently 5th with 11 wins. On the other hand, they have 5-2-4 on the road.

All in all, this will be a very attractive match. Both sides have excellent potential.

After all, I expect a very exciting match. Also, I expect a slight advantage on hosts.

In any case, my offer is: BTTS-Yes with Odds 1.61.

Writer

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Bristol City vs Brentford : 1:1
No Wager, no bet result.
Middlesbrough vs Sheffield Wed : 0:1
Pick missed.
Sheffield Utd vs Derby :3:1
Well done!